Three

Three:

Kara awoke with a pain in her head, a nasty tasting mouth, and no memory of the night before. She felt a heaviness on her thigh and looked down at the source of weight to find Harry's head rested on her lap, his mouth agape. She wanted to smile but her headache told her otherwise. The pain in her head shot through her like a knife to the gut. Kara forced her eyes shut and gritted her teeth as she felt the effects of her hangover kicking in.

Harry awoke to her movement, shooting up with a start as he saw her looks of utter pain. His quick start allowed a queasy feeling to wash over himself. He ignored the feeling of needing to throw up and looked to Kara with vulnerable eyes. The other boys laid scattered throughout the room. They began to slowly awake with the same pains, the sound of Harry rummaging about being the source of their awakening.

Harry soon rushed back to Kara's aid with a bottle of water. His quick action sent his body into overload and he could feel his queasy feelings coming to the surface. Harry looked uneasy and Kara took it to notice as she gulped down her bottle. She watched as he got up quickly from his place and rushed to the trash can. Kara followed behind. The boys all helped themselves to the water and watched Kara tie Harry's hair into a bun and rub patterns into his back, soothing him as he continued to puke into the white trash can.

The boys exchanged looks and smirked. Harry placed the trash can down when he was sure that he was done and wiped his mouth with his sleeve. If Kara had not had such a sharp pain in her head she would've scolded Harry for his unsanitary actions. Harry turned around, sitting against the wall and taking deep breaths. "I think what we all need to do is eat something." Liam suggested and the rest groaned in agreement. The boys began to move again, all except Harry, picking up trash and whatnot from their night before. The process began to take awhile and Kara was becoming hungry in the state of watching the clean up. She told them not to worry about the mess and to just collect their things. They did as they were told, dropping the items from their hands, and got ready to leave.

"Not it!" The boys shouted in unison as they exited the building into the scorching sun. Kara shielded her eyes from the sun, anxious to get to the car where there was sunglasses. She groaned as she realized she had to drive and showed the boys to her car. She drove a Bentley, but not because she had alot of money, but because her dad had a lot of money and a new family. "What is a college student doing driving a Bentley?" Niall questioned as he stared down the car she had just pressed the unlock button to.

She rolled her eyes, quite tired of telling the story. "Long story short my Dad got a new wife and handed me the keys to his car." She sighed. The car was great and she wasn't complaining, but she would give up this car and everything else he gave her to just spend 5 minutes with him. She slipped into the drivers seat and snatched her ray-bans from the dashboard, shielding her eyes. Kara let out a noise of relief as though her headache had decreased from the new lack if sun.

The four boys jumped into the back seat and Kara watched as Harry walked around the front of the car and slid into the passenger seat. They drove in silence as Niall and Liam resumed their sleep and the rest tried not to think of their massive hangovers. When they had finally made it to Mc. Donald's Louis shook the two to awaken and the others attempted to carry themselves into the front doors of the restaurant without collapsing.

Kara carelessly threw her hair into a jagged ponytail before entering the aroma of fast food and loud chatter. Few eyes fell on them as they walked to the front counter to place their orders. A group of, what seemed to be, high school girls watched the boys with lustful looks and envy of Kara. One dark haired teenager stood out of the group of girls and seemed to show quite an interest in Harry. Kara and the boys had taken this into attention as Harry continued to glance towards the group when they're orders and seats were taken. Kara rolled her eyes, obviously jealous. She tried to stir up a plan to change the tables of emotions, and as if the odds were in her favors, River texted her. Now you see River is Kara's very hot on-and-off boyfriend of 1 year.

River: bby?

Kara's phone chimed loudly in her pocket and as she pulled it out Zayn snatched the phone from her hand. Kara groaned and tried to reach for the phone. A smirk appeared on Zayn's face phone as he lit up the phone, "Ohhh!" Zayn sounded, pulling Harry's attention away from the high school girl. Kara sent him a glare, warning him of the consequences if he read the text because Kara knew exactly who it was. Harry watched Zayn giving him a look to continue on, "So who's River?" Zayn questioned, his smirk still residing on his face and quite frankly Kara wanted him to read it. "No one." She renounced and Harry looked nervous. The girl with the dark hair mirrored Harry's expression of nervousness as she began to realize they were no longer stealing glances.

"So you allow 'no one' to call you baby?" He asked and Kara blushed, though she knew that she had developed feelings for Harry, there would always be River, a boy who she shared chemistry with. Well at least that's what Kara chose to believe because little did she know that one day it would be Harry who was always there.

Harry's blood boiled with jealousy from Zayn's words and for the continuation of their lunch he forgot about the dark-haired girl and only thought of the 'no one' that had called Kara 'baby'. Kara noticed as he did so and thanked God for giving her River.

"Kara could you help me with something?" Harry as she shoved a French fry into her mouth. She nodded her head and followed Harry outside. Harry's tall body leaned against the car as he waited for Kara, who fell shortly behind him. She began to pull her car keys out from her pocket to unlock the door, in thoughts that he left something behind, "Did you need something from the c-" Kara was cut off as Harry grabbed her and placed his lips on hers. Kara was confused at first and tried t pull away, but his grip was strong and she soon began to relax into the kiss. She placed her hands on his face; his being placed at the bottom of her back as their lips moved in sync with one another. Their intamite moment was soon cut off when the sounds of camera's clicking and muffled laughs came into play.

Kara pulled away and hung her head as she watched Harry scold the boys for their mischevious actions.Kara felt her hangover suddenly disperse as if he were a medicine to her and thats exactly what he was.

A/U

So like i live in the last place on earth to have new years so yea uhm this is late and i was hoping to have a new years special but ive been busy having fun with my friends so yea thats that.

QOTD: do you have a resolution?

my ans: i dont have one because ive decided to be an asshole for one more year

Vote/Comment/Share