a thank you

so i don't even know where to start. shatter has been one incredible journey and i'm so glad that i can say that i'm happy with its outcome. i'm usually never satisfied with my work but shatter is that one exception and that is why it is so near and dear to my heart.

i know reading things like this can get emotional and that things can get overwhelming and intense, but i just seriously want to thank everyone who has read this and will (hopefully!) continue to.

when i first started shatter, i was honestly in a bad place and i had just began to get extremely into kpop. writing helps me express my feelings, and those tend to be darker, more depressing ones hence the majority of my works being about mental health. i had just found something that made me happy again, similarly to how one direction and all of those many other bands did so many years ago. a year ago i started this book and never dreamed of it being successful. sure, i hoped that it would be, but i never thought that would actually become true. until this book, my most successful story was at 2k and because of shatter, my other stories and works are skyrocketing as well. all 24.2k of you have achieved something i never thought possible and you have made me believe that maybe i can actually succeed as an author some day. thank you for that.

i also want to thank you for saving this account. shatter was the first thing i ever wrote after an almost 3 year hiatus. i was planning on pulling the plug, unpublishing everything, and just simply using this as a reading account. you all saved this account and in turn saved something i cherish so much. i love writing but i forgot the amazing feeling you get after someone reads your work and votes or comments. you revived the love i have for writing. thank you for that. i can never say thank you enough.

i love every single one of you and you are all wonderful, amazing people who can do equally as wonderful and amazing things in this world.

believe in yourself and never doubt your abilities (and if you do, pm me i will knock some sense into ya!).

i love you and thank you,
angie :) xx