Yet another Author's Note

Ok so I am working on the next part of chapter one. I promise. But here are a few things you need to know before you read the next chapter.
It will NOT be in Raeynn's perspective. It will be in a brand new characters mind so do not be alarmed or confused. You will love her I promise. And there will be very minimal character description because at the moment she herself doesn't even really know what she looks like. Of course the reasoning will be explained later.
So just remember this is Not going to be  Raelynn's chapter.
And I am working on trying to figure out a schedule for when I publish more chapters. I really need to be more regular about this. I can't wait to dive deeper into the world of Forsaken with you guys. I hope you all will enjoy it and learn to love my girl as much as I do.
I apologize for being so quiet lately, my life is very crazy right now. I have managed to find a place that I can stay for as long as I need to. (thanks Kat! You and your 18 cats, two dogs.. And various other fuzzy furries have really saved me.)
I am working on getting back on my feet I promise guys!
But anyway,  thank you again for all of the support and reads, see you next page, my darlings!

XOXO,
Smok