How is KKPCALM Mind Blowing!

My idea for the triggered one and this is from Nathaniel Bandy. Check out his channel!

~~~

My thoughts of the next season being about sweets came to life.

Pekorin is absolutely adorable!

Aoi is a total rock star!

This show out of all the other seasons really allows such ships to happen. 

I can't stop listening to the opening and ending!

Cure Sword returns singing the dark themed song in the first album and in  the second ending. Nice to have you back!

The first album track 5. I mean we ALL- okay not all but I do. We all needed this. We all needed this song. When the preview of the first album came out, most of the comments we're about this song. The lyrics really killed me. It's based of Episode 25. It's sung by the greatest ship, Yukari x Akira. And it is in the FIRST ALBUM. FIRST ALBUM!!!

For the second album, it's been confirmed that Himari raps... She got skills!

Pikario.

Kirarin.

BIBURY!

I mean I don't know what else to say.

Okay so Aoi has her own cover of Soul Believer. And She and Misaki will sing it in the next album. This is crazy!

The fact that this is soon about to end, is sad. I hope we see them in an all stars! Dream Stars does not count.

~~~

I'm just hype! Imma play yansim