Ranking Vocaloid Themes/Genres

Cuz why not!

This is from worst to best.

So let's-a-go!

~~~

-Creepy

I can't even. Horror will never be my kind. Nothing scary, gory nor anything like that.

With the most iconic creepy song being Bacterial Contamination, I know I'm in for a bad time.

I remember watching the video with a random person during a birthday party while everyone was watching some Disney movie and we both weren't able to finish watching it cuz of how creepy the video was.

Then there was this classmate of mine who suggested Okassan yet I never saw it cuz of meh laziness.

Then I saw Akidearest's 4 Child Abusive songs and this was the first one mentioned. She talked about how f-ed up the ending was so she made us listen to it. And BOI that gave me nightmares. Idek how my friends were able to deal with it. Like wth man.

So yeah um... please no. Unless you really want me to die.

-Sad

Did Len die again? So um yeah. I like some but not all. Especially Crybaby Boyfriend. That song ruined my OTP. Wth.

And then there are songs like Seasonal Feathers which I really love cuz of how they portray the song. I could just imagine myself on the violin playing this. But wait... I don't know how to play-

Anyways then there is soundless voice, Proof of Life and endless wedge. I LOVE THESE.

So yeah they good but not what I'd always listen to.

-Perverted songs

Yeah... I'm weird.

They're just good honestly. With my favorite being Len's cover of Mr. Taxi. I know, Lencest. I hate it but ok.

But if it had to be an original song, Disturb Manic Girl and Party Junkie would take the cake.

-Cute/happy

Yeah um pretty self explanatory. And for some reason I really love I Can Take of My Panties. It's a catchy song. While I'd put it in the perverted side... idk

These songs are just good.

-Rock

I could just imagine myself doing that awesome guitar solo.

It's too good man.

-Dubstep

Just think of songs like BRING IT ON and Crazy beat.

They lit.

And my wig was snatched.

~~~

So yeah. If I forgot any, I'm sorry