Swagger Part 1

Its finally up... I know I am a really bad promiser and im sorry about that and it wont happen again...its just I wasa going through a really ahrd time at home and couldn't seem to find the time or will to write but once I felt better I was able to complete the whole story so now I am sad but happy in a way because my story is coming to an end but happy because you guys finally get to see how it ends and who ends up with who...exciting right??? Well I hope so...and if theres to be a sequel im not sure yet because I don't want to continue something good and ruin it, so as for a sequel im still thinking about that one, but enough of me babbling and enjoy the story or well the 1st part of the finale hope you enjoy I know you have been waiting awhile...ok im officially done now...part two should be out tonight as well if not then by tomorrow night for sure...Be on the look out!

ENJOY!!!!!!

I laughed at Chris he was so stupid he was in front of me performing for me in his alter ego Tashell's love slave. It was a character than he and I created for the fact that hell we had nothing to do. He was trying to dance on the poll. I had my fake one dollar bills all over the floor.

"Humph uhh girl i know you ain't trying to throw quarters at me loveslaveaniqua don't do that" she shook his head. Chris went to any length to make me laugh I had been feeling a little mopish since I wasn't with Tremaine.

"I'm sorry I don't got no more money" he threw his imaginary weave over his head.

"Then you know what that means no more dancing" he sat down in the seat fanning himself. I took his hand and kissed it.

"I'm sorry but you took up all my money" he laughed.

"This is Chris your talking to now"

"Oh sorry"

"So you cool now?" he asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yes I'm cool you really make me laugh a lot you know that"

He hunched his shoulders "What can I say" he hunched his shoulders. My smile faded.

"Can we say conceited?"

"I'm not conceited I'm just confident in my self. Damn when a niggah ain't got that swag ya'll females complain how much of a punk he is but when he know what he about he conceited?" he hissed his teeth "I will never understand the female race"

"Its because were not meant to be understood dumbass" I slapped him on his head.

"Hey, hey now that needs to stop "he grabbed my hand and pulled me at him. I pointed at his head and he grabbed the other one "don't play" he warned me.

"What you gone do about it?" I asked him doing it again. He grabbed me and held me down on his lap. I was giggling while he tickled me. My head and his head moved towards each other at the same time because we were playing but our lips brushed against one another. I stayed on his laps while he held my hand he and I stared at each other for a few seconds until we both moved towards each other. God what was I about to do?

My heart started beating. Christ stared at me "I can't do this man it ain't right" he took me up off his lap and I was so thankful that he and I didn't kiss. What would I have told Tremaine because God knows I had to tell him I couldn't live with something like that! God knows I knew for a fact that if Chris and I kissed it would have led to something else.

"What the fuck was I about to do?" Chris asked me getting

"I'm sorry" I told him as though it was my fault when honestly I had nothing to apologize for because we didn't even kiss.

"Man its cool you want to go grab a bite to eat?" he asked me. I nodded my head and grabbed my purse.

You would have thought it would have been awkward but it wasn't even like that. He and I were back to our old selves like nothing happened honestly because nothing did.