Swagger Part 5 Part 2

Swagger Chapter 4 Part 5 part 2

remeber this is par 2 of part 5 thats why it isnt aas long but enjoy reading! and as i said i would try and have it up and i posted so hey dont be mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol thanks for reading, fanning and commenting!

also just wanted to let you guys know that this story will be comming to an end in about 5 or 6 more chapters...thats if i have enough material for that many chapters, and im not sure if there will be a sequel anyways continue reaidng enjoy! =)

"So your getting married how exciting" Avah smiled hugging me. I stared at her.

"So are you excited? "She asked me sitting across from me.

"Of course I mean this is what everyone wants right"

"You're not everyone"

"I know but I love him and I'm going to get married no matter what the fuck no one wants to say. I love him damn it"

"Preach on sister"

She stared at me while I ordered.

"Lets talk about the real deal" Just like her to be cut she wasn't going to celebrate for too long about the whole engagement thing. Being that she wasn't on Tremaine's team she was bias in every aspect. She wanted our friendship to stay tight and now that Chris and I weren't talking only God could have saved me now.

"What?"

"Did he really say your pussy was dry?"

It seemed like she wanted to laugh but she was keeping it in. "He did" I chuckled laughing at the irony of it all.

"He will get over he called me and was venting"

"I hope he does and don't do nothing stupid like trying to wreck my damn wedding"

"He will he just was upset at how you send him mix signals you know. But in the end we know your always going to be with Tremaine"

"He just needs to get over me and him are not meant to be together.Ch-"

"Whoa, Whoa stop it there. Wasn't you who was all over him the last time you were in California to visit him not at the MTV awards"

I hissed my teeth "I was drunk"

"That's what you say but I think you use the alcohol as an excuse to let out your pent up frustration"

"Could we not talk about this?"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to talk about it. I think its best Chris and I aren't friends he's too much of a distraction" she hissed her teeth.

"Suite yourself " damn wasn't anyone happy for me. I needed to stop kicking it with these damn people. Always being so negative about Tremaine's and I's relationship. Fuck them that was my new motto.

"How does this one look?" Tremaine asked me placing his hand in the small of my back. We were in the jewellery store shopping for a new ring because I "lost" my engagement ring.

"I don't really like it" I shook my head. I didn't like it I would have preferred my old one but Chris threw it toilet and flushed and told me it was an accident after he claimed he was taking it to be cleaned. If Tremaine knew that he would have fought him but I kept it to myself casting the blame on me. That was 250,000 dollars down the drain literally.

"How about this one?" he asked me pointing to it. I shook my head no.

"Then Tashell which one do you want?" he asked me getting annoyed.

"I don't know okay I don't know"

"Look how about you pick one and I'll just pay for it" I stared at him and just pointed at one. I really didn't care this was giving me a damn headache. I got my new ring and as we were heading out the door fucking lights were flashing in my damn face.

Tremaine hissed his teeth and placed my face in his chest while we walked to his car.

"Is it true that the wedding is on a private beach?" how the fuck did they know that we were even getting married? And we haven't even decided where... on the beach WTF?

"Trey songz is it true you're buying her a new ring because spotted with Beyoncé lip locking and Tashell found out?" Where was I when that happened? He placed me in the car. He took a few pictures and waved at the camera.

We pulled off and headed to a bistro where we had to meet P.Diddy he was coming out with a collection and he needed my opinion. Ever since I had moved to New york I had became a Socialite and the it chick. I had switched schools just for the sake of my relationship. I was frequently on tours with Tremaine every where he went I was behind him. I was his damn tail and he made sure of it.

"I like this it's really cute" One thing about Diddy was that he was a man of style. Even when he dressed down it looked like he was trying to play dress up.

He nodded his head "You really have a good chick right here" the ring on his finger was gleaming. He and Tremaine continued talking they had become friends when Tremaine started to work on his new album. Of course while we were eating the cameras where clicking away.

So there we were having a good time when Taryn showed up. I hadn't seen her in a minute. But this wasn't the regular Taryn she was actually working here waitressing. I stared at her Taryn? Her with a job like this...naw couldn't be! I had to do a double take.

"Will that be all?" she asked one of Diddy's entourage members.

I smiled woow what a way the tables turned. She turned to face Tremaine to my surprise she acted really professional asked our orders and bounced. I looked at Trey.

"What happened to her?"

"Life" he continued on with his conversation woow.

When we got home I slipped out my shoes and kicked one of Ryan's toys out the way.

"Ryan" I called out his name to move his damn toys.

"Yesh auntie"

"You need to take up this batman thing and move it to your room. You can't leave things in the hall Ryan people will fall"

He nodded his head and grabbed it. I was watching him for Camilla she lived here when she felt like it. More times she was out with her new man Dre, so I volunteered to watch Ryan.