Swagger part 4

Enjoy...Ill try to have part 5 up by tonight =)!

I sat down in the chair when Fynch walked in some part of me wanted to laugh. I looked down at his baby how could he deny this baby a child why would anyone do it. I played around with my phone the atmosphere was thick because everyone had sense Camilla was here and from what I understood Fynch didn't like a bone in her body.

"Sup ya'll" he nodded his head to me and I chuckled fucking bastard I did not care if he was Tremaine's friend one thing I hated was a man who didn't take care of his own.

Camilla came out "Tashell can you-" she looked at Fynch suddenly her child like demeanour changed. She grabbed her son up and walked out the kitchen. Tremaine placed his plate in the sink and was about to move away.

"Umm excuse boo but I am not a house keeper so could you like wash that" I asked him he hissed his teeth and turned around.

"She got you doing house work some one is whipped" Fynch laughed oh gosh he disgusted me I went upstairs to Tremaine's and I's room, and threw some of my stuff in my bag. I was going out tonight with Camilla hey she was cool. She hadn't been out in a while and I offered to take her and the baby out to any where that was not here.

Tremaine came in when I was in the middle of picking something.

"Where you going?"

"Taking Camilla and Ryan out" he nodded his head and licked his lips he walked towards his closet. I had to know something.

"Tremaine why does Fynch act like that towards Camilla" he looked at me.

"Honestly Tashell it ain't you or my business how he and his baby momma throw down"

"So if it wasn't none of your business then why are you helping her out to cover his ass?"

"Because he's my boy I thought we already talked about this" I hunched my shoulders not wanting to start another argument.

"Tremaine I want a baby" I just came right out with it there was no need to hide it. He stopped whatever he was doing.

"You what?" he laughed for a second thinking I was joking.

"I'm serious don't you think it would be cool to have a child?" I asked him. I mean like the thought of having a baby around seems so nice. I just had this thing with kids for some reason.

"Tashell you smoking something"

"Why?"

"We can't have a baby right now ...I mean your in school I'm on the road. There is no room for a child"

"I wasn't saying we should have it now I'm saying like later when you get off Brandon's tour"

"Tashell you and I both know were not fit to be parents anytime soon. We can barely make time for our damn selves as it. Having a baby is not going to solve the problems we have right now its going to create more shawty."

I wrinkled up my face "We don't have that much problems that we can't bring a child into this world"

"Let me ask you something" I stared at him "How would you feel if our child was just born and I had to leave the hospital because of I had something to tend. What you going to do when I have to go on tour, meet deadlines, when you don't see me for 2 months not alone don't hear from me for weeks. That's just going to be another reason for us to argue. I'm already trying to make time for you a baby I just don't know if I can do all that now."

I stared at him "So much for trying" I turned around he pulled me back by my shirt.

"I love you and I would love to have a baby with you but not right now okay" I nodded my head. What the hell was I thinking?