Swagger part 3

Enjoy reading...im only uploading as much as possible because i feel bad for not doing it sooner!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shoved Tremaine's hand away as he attempted to console me. I was seriously not taking his shit no more.

"Who the fuck is she Tremaine?" I asked him is this what he was up here doing collecting bitches numbers and inviting them to his home.

"Tashell for the last time I'm sorry" I moved around him.

"And you trip when I'm with my boys like I'm fucking them and you got a dick groupie over your house" I rubbed my hands over my face "I can't believe you fuck out of here" I screamed at him. He thought his dick was the shit like it could make me forget what I had really come here for.

"That's what you think I'm doing fucking her?" he looked down at me.

"Why else would she want to be here Tremaine" this sour look came on his face.

"So you saying I'm cheating on you"

"I don't know what the hell your doing we're 3000 miles away from one another you could be doing anything" I knew he wasn't cheating I just said it to piss him off.

"I can't even believe your saying this ridiculous shit right now" he grabbed his bottle of water and headed to his gym.

"He makes me so damn sick" I shouted into the refrigerator grabbing a Gatorade. I bumped into some one. "I'm sorry" I immediately apologized. I was going to run some miles to burn off my steam. I couldn't be here right now if I stayed here with Tremaine I would say something that he and I would both regret. How dare he befriend a slut?

"Its okay" I looked up at the familiar face. "Brandon right" he smiled.

"Yeah Brandon"

"Oh how cool I'm Tashell"

"Tremaine's girlfriend right"

"Something like that" he laughed like something was funny. "I'm sorry did I miss the joke I want to laugh too" I said in a playful tone.

"Damn I thought you guys were like the poster couple what the hell is going wrong"

"Tremaine acting like a dick" I bit my lip moving from the position I was in. If Tremaine saw me and Brandon he would have surely thought something was going on. Brandon gave me some space to move from in front of him.

"Ahh"

"Anyways it was nice meeting you see you around some" I told him I knew he was checking my ass out I could see him from the mirror Tremaine had mounted over the counter top. I scoffed at him he was so uhh looking at his boss's girl.

Mo was just pulling up when I went outside.

"Hey slow down where you going" I turned around.

"I'm going to run"

"You need me to come with you?" he asked me. I laughed.

"I'm not the celebrity here remember. I'm okay this is not my first time Mo" I rubbed his arm he looked at me.

"Be careful"

I laughed at his over protectiveness. I placed my IPod head phones in ears and jogged outside first. Then I didn't know where the aggression came from I started running full speed. Out of no where I started crying. I don't know what it was. Most likely it was from the fact of Tremaine and me arguing. I bet over and held my stomach feeling the cramps hit me. My tears hit the floor and I honestly couldn't believe I was crying over this bullshit. I called Avah and started walking.