Chapter 5

"Do you take Inanna Dobrev to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Marlon said, grinning cheerfully. He looked at Inanna, and kissed her hand. He could not believe that he was finally going to marry the woman who he was madly in love with.

 Inanna was looking absolutely stunning. Her strapless, ivory dress accentuated her curves. Her beautiful brown eyes lit up when she saw how eager Marlon was to say, "I do." She chuckled. He was crazy, but she loved him.

"And do you take Marlon Lachowski to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." She said. Her heart pounding. 

"I now, pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The minister stated.

Inanna couldn't believe it, she was now Mrs Lachowski. Marlon Lachowski was her husband. This was surreal. Marlon didn't waste any time in kissing his wife. Marlon pressed his lips to Inanna's. It was soft and gentle. They pulled away. Marlon then leaned his forehead against Inanna's, and whispered, "Thank you for loving the beast." 

A loud cheer erupted in the church. It was a small but beautiful affair. Jennifer was Inanna's bridesmaid. David was Marlon's best man.  Mr Santiago, Josh and the staff at Marino's were also present. Marlon's grandmother, Anna was also there and a few other family friends. 

Marlon initially wanted a lavish wedding affair, but Inanna was happy with a small and personal wedding. He always thought she was different, and he loved it. He loved how Inanna didn't love him for his money or power, she just loved him, the person. 

Jennifer, then walked to Inanna and gave her a hug. Jennifer was looking beautiful. She wore a simple baby blue dress and a crown of baby's breath on her head. 

"Congratulations babe." she whispered, trying to hold back her tears. Jennifer was going to miss her best friend. Now, that Inanna was married to Lachowski, she was going to live with him. Jennifer was going to miss her so much, but she was so happy for Inanna. She finally found the love of her life. 

 Inanna looked at her and smiled. "Thank you for everything. Don't think I'm leaving the apartment anytime soon. I'll come back." Jennifer hugged her tightly. "You're always welcome to your own home." 

"Bugs bunny." Jennifer turned to see Marlon, smirking at her. "What, no hug for your brother in law?" She playfully punched his shoulder. "That is for taking Inanna away from me." She then smiled and hugged Marlon. "This is for making her happy. Thank you." Marlon pulled away, and looked at Jennifer. "Do not think I'm taking away from her, she will always be your sister. You can visit anytime." he said, giving her a huge smile. She nodded. "You're not that bad, brother in law." she teased. Marlon and Inanna both laughed.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Lachowski." David said, as he walked towards the happy couple. Even though he was congratulating Inanna and Marlon. He couldn't take his eyes of Jennifer. She was breathtaking. Damn, if he could marry her right now, he would. However, he hadn't been able to even confess his love to her. 

"You sure? Are you really here to congratulate us or are you here to check out my bridesmaid?" Inanna teased. Marlon chuckled at his wife's joke. David simply looked at Jennifer, and smiled. While Jennifer was blushing. "Not funny, Mrs Lachowski." Jennifer retorted, feeling embarrased. 

During the preparations of their wedding, Marlon and Inanna would always tease Jennifer and David. Jennifer just knew that a gorgeous looking guy like David would never be interested in her. Marlon and Inanna were making things unnecessarily awkward.

"Don't worry babygirl, I thought it was hilarious." Marlon supported his wife, while laughing at Jennifer's reaction. Inanna kissed his cheek. Jennifer looked at them and smiled, she was so happy that her best friend got the happy ending she deserved. 

"Congratulations kiddo." Mr Santiago, said happily. Inanna hugged Mr Santiago. After Inanna convinced Mr Santiago of Marlon's innocence and love for her, Mr Santiago had to give his blessings to the couple. Santiago had misread Marlon and he had apologised to him. Inanna was like his daughter and he didn't want his daughter to get hurt. Santiago was happy knowing that Marlon was going to keep his daughter happy. 

Marlon was staring at Inanna as she removed the necklace she was wearing. Inanna was tired. She didn't know getting married was actually exhausting, but she wouldn't change it for the world. She loved everything about making a relationship official. She was now Marlon's. And Marlon was hers. She smiled. 

"You better be thinking of me when you smile like that." Marlon wrapped his arms on her waist, from behind. His lips nuzzling her neck. His lips then slowly travelled to her ear, as he bit her ear softly. It was enough to send a hot rush straight to her body. She softly moaned. 

A cheeky idea came to her mind. "What if I wasn't thinking about you?"she asked. "You better be fucking joking, or I am going to punish you till you be begging for mercy." Marlon said, pissed. 

"If you think, I'm going to be begging for mercy, you thought wrong." Inanna said, as she met his piercing gaze. Marlon turned her around, grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. "You don't know what I'm capable of." His tone threatening as he whispered into Inanna's ear. She smiled. "Do your worst."

"Playing games with your husband huh, Mrs Lachowski?" Marlon smirked, while stroking Inanna's cheek. she simply winked. Oh, Inanna might have started the game, he was going to finish it, real good.

Jennifer was sitting on the couch in her apartment. She was reading some random magazine she found. The apartment felt so empty without Inanna, and she was not used to it. Inanna was happy and that was what really mattered. She smiled, thinking of Marlon and Inanna. She was just so happy for them. Her thoughts were interrupted by the loud knock on the door. 

"David?" Jennifer was shocked to see the gorgeous looking man at the door step. "Oh no, did something happen to Inanna? Wait, hang on? let me get my frying pan." She said, as she was about to walk away. David grabbed her wrist and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands worked around his body, while his hands were exploring hers. After a while, they pulled away. "W-What just happened?" Jennifer asked, breathlessly, still trying to recover from the kiss that was invoking so much emotions to her body.  David put his forehead against Jennifer's. "Another two broken hearts finding each other." he whispered. She smiled as she placed her lips on his.