Naughty Billo---Shot 8

Naughty Billo(SwaSan fs)Season 2
Shot 8:
Recap: -)swasan first day post marriage.
-)kaveri shocked to know swara is not serious but naughty.
-)Swara carelessly said to her friend Priya to take sanskar bcoz of which sanskar got angry.

SwaSan Room:
SwaSan came after dinner. Swara has changed into night dress while sanskar is in washroom. Swara is so innocent to know that he is angry with her. She had gala time with sujata.

Swara is watching her favourite channel naptol. Sanskar came after changing and went to couch ignoring swara.

" sanskar see these shirts will look good on you may we order" swara said pointing at the screen where few shirts for man are displayed.

"No need" he sternly said.
" as you wish" swara shrugs her shoulder and again munch her uncle chips.

Sanskar signed at her and then went and picked pillow and blanket moving back to couch. Swara didn't noticed as her eyes are fixed on tv. After finishing her uncle chips, she washed her hands and switched off the TV.

" what he is doing there!?" Swara thought as finally she noticed sanskar lying on the couch. She moved close and sit on the table in front of the couch.

" sanskar" she poke her first finger on his shoulder.
"Yes" sanskar opened his eyes.
" you will sleep here??" She asked raising her eyebrow.

" yeah" he said and turn towards other side. Swara thought something for a second then slightly lean on his back and whisper
" you are angry with me??"

Sanskar was not knowing what to do of this girl so just uttered " no"
" then okay" she signed in relief.

" good night and sweet dreams" she tapped his shoulder. Then she went to bed and slept covering herself with blanket.

Next day, sanskar is getting ready for going to hospital. Swara is already ready for his college.  She is continuously speaking though sanskar is not responding.

" Sanskar you are changed" swara said pouting.
" I think you don't care" he said casually.

"Why you are behaving so rudely I'm sorry if I did some mistake" she said
" yes what were you saying to Priya??"
Sanskar asked.

" what??" She was in dilemma.
" that if she wants she can take me??" He asked angrily.
"Ohh that I said just like that" she said normally.

" so I don't have any importance in your life and I thought you care for me?!" Sanskar turn his face.

" sorry but I was not knowing you care for me??" Swara bite her lower lips and tears welled in her eyes as first time sanskar got angry.

" yes I never show bcoz I want you to be comfortable in our relation" he said and left.
" ohh god swara what u have done" she said nervously and went downstairs.

Evening:
Swara went to sujata to talk about sanskar as to get some idea how to pacify Sanskar. She explained sujata about her conversation with priya.
" you should not have said like this??" Sujata said.

" but I was not that serious" she tried to justify her side.
" Sanskar usually don't get angry but if he gets its very difficult to pacify him" sujata said worriedly.

" don't scare me mom" swara pout.
" okay just be after him till he talks to you" sujata said.

" okay done now I will not leave him till he forgive me" swara was determined to be successful in " pati manayo mission".

Swara came inside her room, Sanskar is on couch reading some magazine.
" sanskarrr" swara said extra sweetly.
Sanskar look at her thinking what she is upto.