Naughty Billo - Shot 14

Hi Guys!! Hope everyone is doing good.....i have nothing to say as i am super late🙈😔😔😔😔😔.... Sooo Soorryyyy

Naughty Billo (Shot 14)
Recap: swara keep fast for sanskar and she was tired so sanskar took care of her and in turn swara asked sanakar to watch disney princess at night.

Sanskar is yarning almost every minute because it is almost 1'o clock at night. He is half lying on the bed with swara's head on his one arm and swara is watching disney princess while eating pop corns. "Swara!! Even owls must be sleeping now" sanskar said helplessly with sleepy eyes.

"Soo??? " swara raised her eyebrows with her mouth stuffed with popcorns. "I kept fast for you" she said gulping the popcorns after few seconds. Sanskar has nothing to say so, he started staring at the ceiling. Swara look at his face then kept popcorns aside and wiped her hands with tissue paper lying on the side table. After few minutes,  sanskar heard weeping sound and he was shocked to see swara crying.

He instantly look at the tv to see if something in the show made her cry but it was nothing like that. "Swara what happened? " sanskar asked tensely.  "I am not good wife sanskar" swara whispered. "Why?  What happened? " sanskar was helll confused because of her sudden change in behavior.

"You care for me alott but still i am bothering you by keeping you awake with me when i already slept in the evening" swara said looking down playing with her figures. Sanskar was surprised that she is feeling guilty for such a small things.

"It's nothing like that swara,  even i am not sleepy and when you can sacrifice your food for me which you love the most then i can give away my few hours of sleep for you" he made her understand. "Really" swara said feeling little better. "Yes, Now stop crying " sanskar wipe her tears.

They shared an eyelock and sanskar leaned and softly kissed her lips. Swara widen her eyes as she didn't expected this sudden kiss but then closed her eyes and went with the flow. Sanskar break the kiss when it got hard for them to breathe. Heat gushed through swara's cheeks. She didn't have the courage to lift her gaze. Sanskar chuckle seeing her all red. "Stop staring like this sanskar " swara almost pleaded. Sanskar lean down and said huskily "why? " and the next second he placed a kiss on swara's milky neck. Swara was finding hard to breathe with so much of romance in one day. "I am so shy sanskar" swara slightly pushed him and he couldn't help but laugh at her childish behavior. Swara got up from the bed. "Where? " sanskar asked. "Washroom and now there also you want to come" sanskar said rolling her eyes. "I don't mind" sanskar shrugs. "Haww!! bad boy" swara put hands on mouth and ran to washroom. "Crazy" sanskar whisper and smile.

After few minutes, swara came back and lie on the bed. Sanskar turn the lights off. They were lying on their sides when swara said  "Sanskar" "hmm" he look at her. "Don't think i was feeling bad for you it was just i was sleepy so i did all that drama" she said teasing sanskar. "Ahan" sanskar came close to her and hug her.  "It means you deserve a punishment for fooling me" he teased her back. "I was kidding " swara laughed nervously. "I really felt bad because i love you" swara smiles hugging him. "Love you too" sanskar kissed her forehead softly and soon both drifted to sleep.

Next morning:
"Swara quick" sanskar shouted standing near the car as he was getting late for office and she was getting late for college. "Omg! Why are you shouting when i am coming " swara came running while eating apple. "Lets go madam" sanskar said getting tired of waiting for her. "Shit i forgot my phone" she was about to go inside when sanskar held her hand and bought her to the car. "I have it" she pouted and sit in the car and sanskar went to his side.

"Bye" swara kissed sanskar's cheek and ran to the college coming out of the car. "Take care" sanskar shouted scared that she should not fell down. "I will" swara shouted back and in no time she disappeared in the vast college campus.

Sanskar entered inside the hospital and went to his cabin after greeting everyone. He look at his whole day's schedule. "May i come in Sir" a young boy stood smiling at sanskar's cabin door. "Come in" sanskar said in a bossy tone. "Are you karan?" Sanskar asked guessing from his doctors coat and stethoscope. "Yes sir" he said smiling back.

(Karan[imagine karan wahi], 23 year old. He did his MBBS and now he has continued his further studies of becoming a surgeon. Sanskar's hospital is owned by karan's uncle so on his uncle's reference karan will be working with sanskar in his initial days to learn.)

"Do you have any previous experience of working with patients? " sanskar asked going through his papers. "Yes Sir i have done interships but then i was a student and i have never taken the responsibility on my own" Karan told truthfully. "Don't worry! You will learn" sanskar assured with a slight smile. "Thank you sir" he felt little relieved.

Evening :
Maheshwari house:
Sanskaarrrrrrrrrrrr" swara shouted as she ran into the room where sanskar was sitting on the sofa working. "Slowly swara" he said when she almost fall beside him on the sofa. "You know"she gulped her salvia and continued "i have to do my internship in any hospital for next four months to graduate" she further said. "Good! Then find a good hospital for youself" he said casually. "Why to find when we have your hospital " swara said.

"Okay but you need to clear a test to do internship at my hospital " he said. "Aww you can't help me in this also...mean doctor" swara turn her face other side. "It's okay test will be very easy i will give you a book,  read it then give the test and i am doctor there i don't own that hospital and don't worry i will help you" sanskar assured. Swara nodded,  but she was still not convinced as she thought it will be very easy for her to clear the internship.

Precap: Swara got internship in sanskar's hospital.
Karan and Swara's first meeting.

How it was??? I know a short one but i will write my other ffs also😬
Now who is karan???  Whoever he is but trust me he will be bringing a storm in swasan's love life.....🤫🤐

Thank you