Naughty Billo--- Shot 13

Hello guys!!! Here is the next part and no proof reading so, sorry for mistakes.

Naughty Billo (SwaSan) Season 2
Shot 13:
Recap: sanskar clear swara's doubt about his affair with doctor anita.

Next morning:
Swara woke up at 4'o clock while sanskar was sleeping. He felt when she woke as she was lying on his shoulder and now he felt emptiness. " swara where are you going??" He asked slightly opening his eyes. Swara tuck her tongue as if she got caught. " washroom sanskar you sleep" he rub his cheeks and went to washroom. Sanskar again slept while swara went to washroom and after taking quick bath went downstairs.

After three hours:
Sanskar open his eyes due to sunlight hitting his face. He lazily covered his face with pillow. Swara entered inside the room and signed seeing sanskar still sleeping.

" Mr lazy maheshwari, come on get it's too late" she said coming near the bed. " sanskar get up" she jerk him when he didn't responded. " swara" he look at the other side of the bed because she always wake after him. " ohh hello this side" she said. Sanskar look at the other and was shocked to see her dressed in orange saree. Her hairs were left open and she is wearing orange bangles and minimal make up.

" swara what's this??" He asked sitting on the bed. " i am ready also sanskar and you are still sleeping and what were you looking on other side of the bed, do you think i will sleep for so long and i follow the quote, early to bed and early to rise" Swara was no stop telling him that why we should wake up early and sanskar's mouth was open due to shock as she the same girl whom sanskar used to drag to washroom every morning.

" leave all this tell me why are you wearing saree??" He asked. " you tell me what's today??" She cross questioned him. " i don't know and stop irritating me in the early morning" he said. " okay i will give you hint, on this day all ladies don't eat anything so that their husbands and live long" swara raised her eyebrows. " ohh it's karvachauth" he said but then he realised and asked " don't tell me you are fasting today??" Swara nodded her head smiling sheepishly. " swara it's not easy how can you live without food?" 
Sanskar was worried for her as she used to eat every single hour. Swara sat infront of him and said " i can sacrifice food for one day" Sanskar pull her closer and said " so you are doing this for me?" He asked. " nope" swara shook her head. " Then for whom you are fasting??" He asked angrily.
" it's for you only but it's benefit is to me too" she said. " how?" He asked getting confused.

" tonight you have to give me whatever i want without any arguments" she said.
" Ahan what you want??" He asked. " after i will break my fast we will bring uncle chips and cold drinks and then for the whole night we will watch disney princesses. I want to see their new movies" she said. " are you fasting for me or punishing me?" He tiredly said. " can't you do this for me??" She pouted. " i will do" he kissed her head. " thanks" she kissed his cheeks. " you are looking beautiful" he said. " thank you" she smile shyly.

Sanskar got fresh up and came downstairs. He saw sujata near dinning table while swara is watching tv with kaveri. Now they also share great bond. Sanskar went to sujata and asked " mom did you asked swara to keep fast??" Sujata who was arranging breakfast look at him, "no sanskar she kept fast by her own wish" she said. " don't know how she will be hungry for the whole day" sanskar signed at her.

Later, ram, sanskar and kaveri sat for breakfast while sujata was serving them all. " swara you won't come here??" Kaveri asked as swara was sitting alone at the sofa. " no bua ji otherwise i will feel like eating" she said. " don't worry you can watch tv" sujata said. After breakfast, ram went to office while swara sat on the sofa beside swara. " you are not going to hospital??" Swara asked him. " no" sanskar replied. " but why?" She raised her eyebrow.

" you are keeping fast for me so, i should be here with you" he said. " huh!! This is just an excuse you are not going because your girlfriend must be on leave" swara teases him suppressing her laugh. " seriously swara" sanskar give her silly look. " okay what if i make a girlfriend in real??" He asked. " then i will also make boyfriend tit for tat" swara tuck her tongue at him. " don't even you dare to otherwise i will break his bones " sanskar said seriously. " then you have to break the bones of all my college boys as they all want to take on date. They say I'm very beautiful and pretty" swara was showing off but sanskar was serious. He knows the college boys flirt with girls and he  can't tolerate if anyone do with swara. He was lost in his own world when swara flipped her finger in front of him " swara are you serious about the college boys" he asked. " omg sanskar why you got worried i was joking and don't worry i won't run away" swara's words made him feel little better.

In the evening, swara is very silent now as if her whole energy drained away. " swara why you are not talking??" Sanskar asked her. They are sitting in their room. Sanskar is working on his laptop while swara is lying on his shoulder. " just like that " she replied.

Sanskar placed his laptop away and asked
" you are hungry right.?" Swara pouted and nodded. " come on eat something " he said. " no i can't eat and see only few hours are left then i will break the fast" swara said.
" swara you kept the fast for half day and that's fine" he tried to convince her. " no sanskar if i will  break the fast in between then it's not good for you" she has fear that something will happen to him. " swara nothing happens like that" sanskar was not believing all these things. "I don't want to break that's it" swara said stubbornly. " okay then sleep for sometime" he took her in his embrace and soon swara slept.

To be continued....

Please leave your comments and votes.
Thank you.