Naughty Billo---Shot 10

Naughty Billo (SwaSan ff) Season 2
Shot 10:
Recap: swara bought little kitten and named her as hazzy. Swara jealous to see sanskar frank with female doctor.

After few days, its evening and swara is back from college. Kaveri went to hospital as she was suffering from back pain. So sanskar and kaveri enter inside the hall and heard some noise as if someone is crying. As they approached, they both got shocked as swara and sujata is crying bitterly while hazzy is looking at swara with her little eyes. 

" someone passed away" sanskar got this only to say after seeing the scene infront of him.

" sanskar" kaveri glare him and he mumble sorry.

Sanskar came near swara and sit beside her

" swara what happened??" He softly asked holding her hand.

Swara instantly hugged him and started weeping. 

" sujata why are you both crying??" Kaveri asked.

" i can't just tell" sujata said sniffing.

" I'm going to die sanskar plz take care of yourself and treat hazzy as your own baby" swara said between her hiccups.

" what non sense swara" sanskar was astonished with the rubbish she is speaking.

" how can you say like this??" He asked.

" i got blood with vomiting" she said.

Now sanskar also got panicked as its not good symptoms.

" when you got vomiting??" He asked wiping her tears.

" in college. I don't want to die so soon" she blink her eyes.

" shut up you are not going to die come lets go to hospital" sanskar said.

" i don't want to go to hospital" she whisper.

" nothing will happen I'm there" he made her stand and she picked hazzy.

" she will also come" swara said when sanskar glare.

" take care" sujata hugged swara.
SwaSanzzy left.

Hope Hospital:
In a cabin, swara is admitted for normal check up when a doctor came. Swara who was playing with hazzy saw her and make faces bcoz she is the same with whom sanskar was talking so frankly.

" hello swara I'm  Dr Anita Dr sanskar told me about your case" she said with a smile.

" where is sanskar??" Swara asked as after making her lie on the bed he went out.

" he is busy with some other patient i will check you" she said.

" no only he will treat me" swara pouted.

"But swara.." anita was about to continue when swara cut her and said

" no if no buts only sanskar" she ignored her.

Soon sanskar came inside and saw anita sitting on chair ideally.

" anita you checked her what's the problem?" Sanskar asked.

" she didn't allowed me to touch her she only want you to treat her" anita explained.

" swara this is not fun she is gastroenterologist and know better about stomach problems so don't be stubborn" sanskar's tone was strict.

" bcoz of that idoit sanskar is scolding me" swara thought but didn't said anything to sanskar.

" let reports come then will see" anita said