CHAPTER NINE

Don't play the media yet!!

~FEW WEEKS LATER~

While in few weeks.. Day by day the situation in school is getting worse even in the house.

The situation in the school are the worst you know why?, because 'the slut' ( keziah ) and her adult minions are keep bullying me day by day, they purposely poured some liquid type or food on my head.

While in the house is just little bit sad because bts oppa's has tight schedule (as always). They sometimes going back home pretty late AND sometimes they didn't come back home because they so really tired from their schedule ( you know that, right? ) and the most sadly are they didn't have time to talk to me (even in call or text), they didn't have time to be with me even 2 hrs, and i'm feel so lonely even yumi is there but still.

Back to the present. Now it's saturday and you know what?.. BTS oppa's are in wings album worldwide tour in 2 months. 2 FREAKING MONTHS DUDES!!.

They just tell me yesterday before LEFT me alone in this freaking big house. I always do before and after school are cleaning the whole house, cooking just for me and sometimes i play with yumi my girlfriend.

It's dark now i decided to turn off the lights and lock the doors (including bts rooms and studios)and windows. After that i went to my room with yumi and lock it.

~FEW MOMMENTS LATER~

*KLANG!!*

I imidaitely woke up when we heard a glass shuttering downstairs. It's very dark outside but i still can see because maybe i have a night vision?. When i slowly open the door, yumi ran outside to the living room while loudly.

I follow her till i heard

*BANG!!*

^ Can play it now!! ^

I finally open the lights and i shock when i saw a man wearing in black outfit have mask and cap holding a gun. When i look down even more shock and i wish this is just a dream or nightmare while my tears streaming one by one.

I saw yumi laying on the floor blood pool while she crying but then she stop and slowly close her eyes.

"No.. th- this c-can't b-be h-ha-happening .. why .. why?" I finally cry outloud and screamming 'no' then look up to the man with my scary anger face with swallowed eyes.

He about to pull the trigger, i move faster and knee his stomach hard in anger make him drop his gun and wrap his arms on his stomach while coughing but then another man in black slap me make me feel on the bloody floor

I was about to get up but he kick me make me hit the wall behind me. I winch in pain then he grab the gun and point it on me. He was about to pull the trigger.. i get get up from my place with my all strenght and dash on him faster.

I try to get the gun from his grasp but we struggling to take the from each other instead. I knee his stomach with full force and he lost his grip on the gun.

I finally take the gun from his hand and shoot his shoulder. He scream in pain and run with the man. But i shoot the man who killed my precious girlfriend on the thigh to make him fall but they managed to run away.

I fall down on my knee while i drop the gun on the ground as i infront of yumi's dead dog body. I start to scream and i cry hard.

I'm all alone now 'again'. After few moments the police arrived in the living and inspect the sorroundings. One of the police came to me and pat my shoulder.

"What happened here little miss? Where is your parents?" He ask as i turn around to face him

I was going to spoke but there's nothing sound coming from my mouth but crying hard and sob instead.

He just sigh as he saw the gun beside me. He grab the gun and put it in the zip lock bag.

He stood up and they take yumi's dead body. I decided to call T.O.P samchon and tell what happened.

~ FEW MINUTES LATER ~

Samchon arrived quickly hug me tightly and patted my head while i'm crying and sob on his shoulder. The police tap samchon shoulder and said

"Excuse me.. are you the the father of this girl?" He ask "No. Im her uncle." Samchon reply the police

"Well i want to take her and investigate what happened here since she's the only one here when the accident happaned." He said as samchon just nod

"Kaja lee." He help me to stand and we went to the police station

~ FEW DAYS LATER ~ ( Because author-nim is lazy)

After the incident samchon help me to fix the broken window and live with me in the house for my safety. I didn't attend school for awhile to get move on from what happened and yumi get buried after the incident.

I of course attend her funeral and we burried her in our park family's memorial park that only our relatives can burried here as private. I didn't got truamma from the incident but yumi's death instead.

"Lee, can you cook for us you know me i can't cook. Right?" He said with a joke on it but i didn't give a sh*t because after yumi's death i became cold, emotionless, and i don't give a sh*t about jokes i became more serious and short temper.

I look at samchon and nod. I went to the kitchen and start to cook meals.

~ FEW DAYS LATER ( AGAIN BECAUSE AUTHOR -NIM WANT TO)~

I decided to attend school today but cold side didn't disappear it slowly taking my body instead. After the usual routines, i get inside the car of samchon and he drove off to the school.

After we arrived samchon give me some money so i can buy to eat in lunch break. I walk along the hallway and i saw soon bi running towards me. She hug me tight as i can't breath.

"Soon bi i- i c-can't b-breath.." i managed to say, she quickly broke the hug and said " where have you been? You know how worried am i?"

" nega gwenchana nothing to worry about soon bi " i said with no emotion while looking at her

"What happened to you? You were not like this when we last meet so tell what h--" She got cut by 'the slut'

"Well well look what do we have here the two losers is gather up again and .. jane i thought you kill yourself already because you didn't attend school for 3 weeks what happened?" She said while smirking i hate that smirk and  thats annoyed me as f*ck

"Oh! What happened here when i'm gone? Did you f*ck the male teachers to make to make your grades high even without learning? How it feels? I curious what is the feel? hmm... nah! Im just pass that sh*t i'm just wait until i got married" i smirk at her

"Bitch. What just did you say?" She said in anger but i don't give a shit.

She was about to punch me but i grab her hand and knee her fat stomach. She kneel down while holding her stomach and cry in pain.

"Huh! You're weak. Let's go soon bi before i kill a bitch here." I said without emotion and she nod.

We talk while walking to our classroom and happy inside because she still accept me even though i change....

-TBC-

_______________________________________________________________

HELLO SOLDIERS i know you're upset because of yumi's death, it broke my heart too while i typing it but please still support my book that's all bye bye

Love

Author-nim❤😊💖😙