The Last Goodbye (End)

She attack me with her long ass nails but i dodge it by jump in the air. I didn't use my dark power all my life since it didn't awaken yet. She attack me again but this time it's fast, i groan as her nail dig on my arms, 'i have enough of this sh*t' i thought and use my little bit strength of power and punch her on the face.

She step back a little because of the impact. She wipe her cheeks and spill her saliva (a/n: btw sunmi become taller than her with 8 cm) She start attack me with her full strength, i try to avoid and dodge her attacks but some still got me.

She kick my stomach with her full strength that make flew away and get slammed really really very hard on the big ass tree. "Ahh!" I scream in pain and fall on the ground. I try to stand but my legs are in pain and my body aching really really bad.

I bite my lips to endure the pain that make it bleed. Tears escape from my eyes because of the pain. I try to stand again but i still failed. Suddenly sunmi use the little ball with black sparkling around it, she threw it to me, i closed my eyes to feel the more pain but nothing except the pain that i already had.

I open my eyes and i regret it when i saw the boys except jungkook who hiding somewhere who the god knows, i saw the boys laying on the ground with blood coming from their heads, mouth, and etc. But i'm became more shock as i saw eomma jin laying near me with critical condition than the others. I slowly put my hands on my mouth.

Tears of sadness, regret, rage, sorrow, and hatred flowing on my cheeks endless. Suddenly a spark appear in my body and i didn't feel anything nor the pain. I remember the song who mom and dad sangs when they still alive

Angel Of Darkness
Angel Of Darkness

The world Is in your hand
But i will fight Until the end

Angel Of Darkness
Angel Of Darkness

Don't follow your command
But i will fight and i will stand

When darkness falls
Pain is all
The angel of darkness
Will leave behind
And I will
Fight

~Author's P.O.V~

While jane's singing her body start to change. Her outfit become light blue knee length dress but her back really exposed, and her Black wings start to grow on her back, her eyes become black even the white too and small black trace under her left eye.
There's chains on her wrist like this

Her hair become white like this