Camilla Jeanne Anderson

After 5 years,

''Yo Cam, Give it to us.... Yo baby'', the DJ guy shout at me while I was dancing at the dance floor.

 Yo baby'', the DJ guy shout at me while I was dancing at the dance floor

I was dancing while enjoying myself with the rhythm at this night club. My body and my hips move itself and my hands are moving up to my head while my head is nodding around.

This night is only for me.

Suddenly someone grab my wrist.

''God, not him again....'', I looked up to my body guard, Theo Harris, though he is in his mid-forties now, but hell, he is young and tough as usual.

''Ma'am told that you cannot move so much'', Theo reminded me

Holy crap

I don't know why they are so protective on me. Of course, I had an accident five years ago. And my heart was transplanted. But damn, it was five years ago. I'm perfectly alright.

''Theo, why are you so outdated? It's the time to enjoy our self'', I told him while shaking my body with the rhythm.

''Then, I have no choice than to call your mother'', his voice is scary as usual.

Jeez, not mom again. She will be damned mad at me if she found that I'm dancing in some club like this. I have no choice than follow with my protective bodyguard.

Damn, he spoiled my mood. I sat at the front seat while Theo sat at the driver seat and driving the latest Audi car. To show my exasperation, I took out one cigarette from the cigarette box from my Gucci handbag. I put it in my mouth and when I about to lit the cigarette using my lighter, Theo removes the cigarette from my mouth and throw it outside the window.

''What the hell are you doing? Are you out of your mind?'', I yelled to him.

''You are not allowed to smoke'', Theo calmly said it to me.

''Shit with that!!'', I shout exasperatedly.

I know I'm being rude with him all this way but he never left from my side. I just want mom to fire him faster. So, I can live the way I want. I want freedom from him. I'm a rich girl. Damn so rich. My father, Harvey Anderson is the CEO of the Anderson Group Holdings. My mother, Adriana Moran Anderson is the house wife and also presidents for many charity programs. I have a cold blooded elder brother, Jackson who left the house 4 years ago to handle the business at other country. He is strict as hell. And finally, the youngest one, Camilla Jeanne Anderson.

Well, yeah. It's me myself. I'm proud to tell my name to everyone. I'm rich and don't mind to show it to everyone.

I always feel frustrated whenever thinking about the accident 5 years back. That accident which restricted my freedom. I lost the control when driving the car and the car was suddenly went firing. I was nearly burned inside the car, someone took me out, I was badly injured, I had to go through the heart transplant, I was in coma for 6 months, blah blah blah...

What the hell, I was survived right? What's so big deal on it?

Oh yeah, and about the girl who died at the road. Hmmm.... They told me that I should thankful to that girl. She gave her heart for me. Honestly, I don't know who she is but she died. Sometimes, my heart aches whenever think about that girl.

I hit her isn't it?

''It's not your fault'', Theo's words snapped me out.

God, what the hell is that? He always figures out what I'm thinking about.

''w...what are you saying? I d...don't think about anything!!'', I tried to cover up.

Theo smiled lightly. His handsomeness blossom whenever he smiles. I don't how he can tolerate on my character. Sometimes I feel pity on him too. The silent took place until we arrived my house.

Yes, my castle-like house.

I enter inside the house. Everything looked opulent from the gleaming tiles floors covered in loving throw rugs to the sheer curtains billowing like mist on the wall of floor to ceiling windows that faced a slope and then a sunset. Nothing else. The furnishing was old but had a story to tell, so they had to be antiques with what looked like hand carved workmanship each area of the room melting into the beauty of the next with some delicate settees next to more heavy bookcases and fireplaces that mated with the walls that appeared to be actually used. I saw my dad sat on the couch while looking at the updates on his new IPhone tab. My mom sat beside him.

''Hey mom, dad'', I greeted them.

Both of the looked up to me. I can see some firing flash in my mom's eyes. She stood up.

''God Jean, how many times I told you to not go out alone!!'', and there she started again.

Only my family call me with my middle name, Jeann. but I prefer Cam because it's look hot when people call me with that name.

''It's not a big deal, mom. I'm fine.''

''Where she was just now'', my mother asked Theo.

Damn, I'm so gonna finshed!!

''She was in her friend's birthday party'', Theo defended me.

I stared at Theo surprisingly. For the first time, thank you so much Theo. Theo nods slightly like he knew what I said.

''hmm... even so, you should tell us before you go out'', my mom's voice softens this time.

''Ok mom. Sorry for make you worried'', with a puppy eyes, I looked at her.

She chuckled and hug me.

''Jean, did you eat?'', my father asked after put his tab on the coffee table besides him.

My father is a good man. Though he looked strict at outside, but he won't give up if the matter related about his kids. He loved us very much.

''No dad. I want you to feed me. I missed you so much'', I wheedle.

My father chuckled with my expression. He then ends up feed me. While shoving the food in my mouth, he advices me a little about my life. He said I should have started to be a responsible person since I'm already 23 years old. I just nod.

What to say. I'm not particularly fond on working now. Come on, I have seven birth's wealth now. Why should I need to work? I can get everything with a snap of my finger.

No one can get into my way. People might say that I'm a spoiled brat but I don't care about them. They are just jealous and envy on me because I got everything in my life. Perfect family and perfect life.

What should I care about now?