Pain

The next day, when I about to enter Julia's room, I stopped after heard Julia's voice.

''You hate my sister?'', she was asking Theo who came to visit her.

Theo didn't say anything.

''Take care. I have to go now'', he then walks out from the room. 

He saw me and nod; like he showing a respect to me; like he is indirectly telling me that I'm a higher level person than him.

That hurts so much!!

Since then, Theo starting to act formally to me and sometime he won't come for few days. I know that he is avoiding me.  I missed him so much to death. My sister opened her own accessory shop with Jackson's help. I stopped working in the company. My parents didn't tell me anything about it. They know that I need some time alone. 

When I was sitting alone at the park, I met with my friends (Jeanne's friends), Toby and Saanvi. They invited me to the club and I follow them after so long. They offer me drinks. Honestly, I don't like to drink but thanks to Jeanne's past behavior which I used to drink last time. 

 I started to drink with them until getting drunk. I dance with one unknown guy on the dance floor. He started to touch me while dancing. I just ignore him and dance. When he about to touch my chest, someone pushes him away.

RYAN POV

I had to go to outstation urgently since some problems occur at our branch there. It takes time to solve the problem. I saw Jeanne at the hospital lastly before I left. When she gets to know about Theo. She looked stunned and shocked. While Theo seems calm. 

So, I thought everything is OK. But when I came back, Jackson told me that Jeanne is starting to keep herself alone in her room and she stopped coming to the work. Theo seemed like don't want to accept Jeanne as his daughter. I realized that his wife died while giving birth to her. 

Maybe he needs some time to adapt the situation

I went to her house and Adrianna auntie told me that she went out with her friends. When I entered the club, I saw her dancing with guys on the dance floor. And this one guy starting to touch her body.

Shit, that bastard!!

I quickly push him and bring her outside. She looked drunk.

''Hey, where are you bringing me, darling?'', she asked me.

''June, what the hell are you doing here?''

''Oh...hahaha... Ryan? What a great surprise!!??'', she grins while stepping closer to me.

''Buy me a drink, baby''

''Let us go back.'', I told her seriously.

''NO NO NO'', she was stubborn. 

She started to resist. So, I have no choice than carrying her and bring her to my car. She looked so drunk. I brought her to her house. Her parents looked shocked seeing her condition.

JUNE POV

When I open my eyes, my head feels so heavy. My mom gave me some medicines for the hangover. 

Damn, I was so drunk

She told me that Ryan is the one who brings me.

Ryan? He came back?

At afternoon, I walk around the place and bump into Ryan.

''Can we go somewhere else?'', I asked him.

He then brings me to a beach house. The house was really beautiful and it faces the sea. He teaches me to skate and I enjoyed well. I feel relieved. Ryan specially prepares a candlelight dinner and we ate together.

''You are a good chef'', I compliment. 

Ryan smiled. In fact, we didn't talk much. Because I avoided him too.  

But honestly, I still feel lost in somewhere

I laid on the ground on the rooftop while looking at the sky. Ryan was beside me.

''The sky is beautiful'', I told him.

''Yeah'', he replied.

I turned to see him. He joined his hands behind his head. I lifted up my body and support myself with my elbow. I was gazing him. He turns his sight to me. I leaned down and kiss him. He looked shocked. He pushed me.

''Did you drink?'', he asked me in disbelief.

''Yeah it's true that I drink a bottle of wine which I found in the kitchen but I'm not drunk'', I shrugged.

''Jeanne, what happened to you?'', he furrows his brows.

''Take me to bed. That's what you want right?'', I smirked.

''What are you talking about?'', he started to lose his temper.

''You looked different now'', he pointed it out.

''I look different? You are the one who is blind here! I am still I am!!'', I exclaimed.

''don't act so good. You are just a playboy.'', I added.

Ryan was staring at me furiously.

''It's true about what I said last time. I'm being with you for this heart. This damn heart always wanted for your touch. Other than that, you are just some other guy for me'', I smiled smugly.

''You know what? I'm done.'', Ryan stood up.

''Thank you very much'', he then left the place.

What should I care? 

I feel relieve when hurting others. If this is the only way that makes me feel good, then I will do it!! 

 If this is the only way that makes me feel good, then I will do it!!