Feelings

At night, Jackson and Ryan are in my house. We had our dinner together. Jackson always stayed by my sister's side. So, I feel ease to see someone who cares for her after me. They get to know everything about me.

''It's your choice, Jeanne. If you want to find your father, I will help you to find him'', my father told me.

''Ya, you deserve to know about him. We won't stop you from it'', my mom's turn to talk.

I feel happy to see how much they understand about me and my situation.

''I want to know about him'', I told them honestly.

My father nodded; telling that he agreed to my request.

''Theo is on some urgent works. So, I can't ask him to help me with this. Maybe I will hire private investigator'', dad said that.

''I can help you, Uncle'', Ryan suddenly speak up. Everyone turned to see Jay.

''I'm willing to help with this matter. All we need is to search for Jeanne's aunt, Cassandra. She knows about him. So, we might ask her'', Ryan suggested.

''But it's difficult. She moved out from this country after my dad's death. Last time, I heard that she is staying in California. Hmm... I don't have any information further'', my tone looked sad.

''Trust me, I will bring her'', Ryan told me while smiling at me.

I was surprised. 

Really. 

Why he wanted to help me? 

My heart questions this but I don't want to think about it. I just wanted to concentrate on looking for my father. So, I nodded my head.

''I will ask my man to search for her too, Ryan. Thank you willing to help us'', my father thank him.

Ryan smiled and nodded.

''I wish I can help you too, Jeanne'', Jackson looked guilty for couldn't be able to help me.

''Jackson, I'm really relieved to see you take good care of my sister. It's more than enough. Please, don't leave her. It's because of only you, I feel less burdened.'', Jackson smiled after heard my words.

After that, Ryan and I search for my relative. We went to our hometown. We asked many people but no one knows about Cassandra. 

Lastly, we went to my house. I saw my old house. It still empty and old. I feel sad thinking about the past memories. Seeing my expression, Ryan hold my hand. I turned to see him.

''It's ok. Past is past'', his tone is soft.

He raised his hand to my hair and stroking it carefully

''I'm sure you will find him...'', he gave a positive thought.

I can't stop from seeing his eyes. I totally mesmerized by his gazing. He pressed his hand against my cheek, he leaned towards me and my body moves towards him and we connected our lips. 

His lips were firm against mine, but the kiss remained soft, gentle, slow. We held it for a few seconds before our lips began to move in perfect sync, slowly, cautiously. I exhaled through my nose, not wanting to let go. My entire body had been taken over by the overwhelming feeling of relief, combined with eccentric panic, and lust. 

He moved his hand from my cheek to the back of my head, His fingers tangling in my long, dark chocolate hair, lightly pulling me into his, adding more pressure to our lips, deepening the kiss.

He carried me with bridal style and walk into my old house, not breaking our kisses. The house looked in mess with spider webs and dusk. He enters inside one bedroom. 

It was my parents one. 

The bed is still same. He moved in for a kiss and I felt the graze of his lips against my neck – a gesture that would have normally sent my head spinning only made me sick to the very pit of my stomach.

As I cautiously laid down on my bed, unaware of what his plans for me were, I moved my hair away from the right side of my neck and I shut my eyes. I knew what I wanted him to do. My insides craved his touch. I craved his touch. As soon as his moist, plump lips imprinted on my neck, I lost all rational thought, I was just consumed at the thought of him and I showing our ever growing love for each other. I was amazed at how one touch of his lips could hitch my breath.

Suddenly Ryan's phone tone snapped my thoughts. 

Shit, what I'm thinking about? 

I suddenly leaned back and avoid his eyes. My heart is pumping fast and I felt anxious all of sudden. I walked out from the room quickly. At outside, I was cursing myself for letting my guards down. 

God, what the hell happen to me? Is this because of Jeanne's heart who is still craving for Ryan?

Ryan comes out from the house.

''Your father called me. He says he found your aunt's place.'', his voice makes me shocked. I turned back to see him. I feel relieved after heard that.

''Really? Thank God.... So, we are going there?', I asked him. I forget everything that happened in a moment ago.

''No. He asked us to come back first'', he told me.

''Oh.... Ok.'', I nodded while looking at him.

He was staring at me with his captivating eyes.

 Shit... I forgot what happened just now. 

I turn my sight away from him.

''L....L....Let's go'', my words shaky all of sudden.