😘😛😍❤😚8

Dave

"Yall wanna Make a bet" I had no choice but to make a bet because I was really challenging De. I knew that de wouldn't go down without a fight the way he was looking at her I know he didnt care how old she was he wanted her but so did I.

He was more cooler with us even though he was still ruthless we were in the basement taking time off since we would be moving work like crazy in a week.

What chou mean Ash said putting the blunt to his lips getting off the sofa while we all went to play basketball. "Who in here wanna get at Ri and be honest" they looked around until De asked what was my purpose a bunch of chickens. I explained what I meant and the rules of the game as boss man agreed to do it as everyone decided not to but Ash was in his damn feelings because she was his friend hell she wasn't mine.

"What happens if you win" De laughed but I wasnt gonna loose I had a few tricks up my sleeve.

I thought about it what I wanted as I said "If I win you have to let me take over for a week and you be my right hand man instead" he looked at me nodding his head it was a good bet but what would I do if I loose.

"Oh I got some shit for you if I win and no backing out for both of us" we shook hands on the deal this shit was finto be easy after all im one of the finest niggas ever shell forgive me and be all over a nigga.

...

We was all leaving the basement as we went upstairs to the game room and saw Michael them in there. He was Trinas lil nigga but he was bought to end up in a bag me and him had an situation he stepped on a real nigga all white 13s and thought the shit was funny. Paula began to converse with De as I made my way to Ri causing all shooter Zayn and them to laugh she was shooting hoops dropping the ball cause I scared her.

I think shes beautiful but I just wanna smash shit what nigga dont want a virgin and plus I really wasnt into big girls but shell be an exception. "So you like basketball" she looked at me and turned away damn I know I was an ass but a nigga said sorry.

...

Devante

Devante

This clown had some balls, Dave like a lil bro to me as well I knew he was feeling some type of way while I was talking to Ri but he wasn't stupid to say some shit. He made a bet and I was accepting it because wasn't no one finto punk me or they'd end up dead on the spot.

We all entered the game room Pea nosy as fuck so I knew they a be in here sooner or later she came over to talk to me. "Yo De can you hook us up" I gave her that nigga look in a playful way as she explained they was going to a party and needed some 'Gas' I told her not to worry as she gave me a hug looking up seeing Dave ass all up in baby girl face.

We let go as I watched them she didnt even look interested in him I dont even know why the shit was bothering me I dont care bout no bitch feelings. "David please leave me alone I dont wanna be bothered today" by than everyone was peeping the shit he rolled his eyes like a lil bitch who was mad cause she couldn't have a purse or some shit.

He left her alone as I went up to her hell I was gone show him how this bet gonna work and make sure she was ok. "Yo you good"she looked up to see me than looked back at the game nodding her head. "You wanna talk about it I was going outside for some air come on" she didnt wanna go but she needed to clear her mind we walked out of the room.

We were walking down the path from my house as she got cold putting on her sweater. "So whats on yah mind"

"Everything you" I pulled out my blunt letting her know I was good we came to the lake and sat down in the grass as she started telling she missed her dad. "Where is he"

"Gone he walked out on me and mama when I was 5 taking my sister with him she was 11"

"So do you miss your sister" she hurried and said no as she put her head down but I lifted it back up knowing if my dad was still here hed smack the shit outta me saying"We dont hold our head down for nothing or nobody".

"My sister is just like Dave all my life ive been hated for being me no one likes me because im not skinny I hate myself too yah know" she broke down crying I didnt want to but I gave her a hug I wasn't emotional but shit like this could always lead to suicide. One of my brothers was taken from me due to being gay and bullied he couldn't take it no more so he hung his self. He was a lil younger than me and I never cared though he knew I knew he was my brother I took care of him and it cut me deep so I found out who was the cause and I took care of it for him.

"You cant let shit like that get to you I find nothing wrong with you and why would you wanna be skinny have you seen your friend ma she dont got nothing" I made her laugh but I was dead ass mad like bitches be killing they selves to be thick while she comes naturally and I told her just that as we passed the blunt back and forth she needed more than me.

'