💎💎💎💎💎💎

Devante

(Yestardays Evening)
I had Dave them working on the corners all day making my money while I attended a meeting which resulted me having to bag a few bodys. Wiping the blood off my guns since I dont trust any body with them in the back seat of my royce.

I went to check on my warehouse when I received a call off my cell thinking to myself whod be that dumb to call me off an unknown number. Answering the phone commanding the dead nigga to 'speak'.

"Yo what up wit tha kid" my tone instantly changed as I realized it was my big head bro cousin Chris who was doing big shit with his music. I asked him what was up and he told me bout a party and asked if I could slide through with tha homies and I agreed.

We talked for a bit until i received another from a boy omar i had working the streets today and told Chris id hit him up later and a be there for him.

He told me how he saw Dave and Ri together and I felt some type of way ive been talking to baby girl for a min and she was down to earth chick whose growing on me just a lil. He heard me laugh but knew it was serious as he continued "she was conversing wit Ash until he popped in and we still had work but this nigga left with her"

I hung up on him getting out the car as my driver parked walking into my ware house to see half naked women and men cooking dope and counting money. Going to my office to sign some papers about some company's im investing in the door flew open revealing my bros Tupac Jojo who had Kci and Dalvin behind em.

"I heard you gotta shorty how come yo ass aint tell me" Pac said as he took a cigar from the box like the rest.

I lit one myself hearing Jo ask me a question about tonight and I was already going out knowing they wasnt turning shit down "Chris asked me to come out to a party tonight yall niggas up for it"

Riannah

"NO" I yelled as I went upstairs my dad had came back and I didnt feel like dealing with him neither did my moma but she want me to at least see how it feels to have a dad but im almost 17 soon. I never get angry but I couldnt help myself hes an sorry excuse for a father.

Hearing a knock on my door as I heard it open knowing it was my mom sitting up with my pillow in my lap trying to get rid of the tears. "Hey baby you wanna talk about it I brought cookies and milk" Smiling because this woman is the best thing thats ever happen to me I didnt know what id be or do with out her.

"I need a cookie my damn self" we laughed as she picked one up with me I knew she was just tryna make me feel better. "Honey dont worry bout him hes never coming back here I tried even when I wanted to hurt him but since he was your dadde I thought hed really step up" she sighed as I gave her a hug we both knew he was only really here for her but she tried for me.

"K enough of him what you getting into"  I really wanted to stay home today and read i went to the library to check out more stories about ancient astronauts and life on other planets lost in thought I wasnt paying no attention to my moma until Ifelt my pillow being snatched from under me.

"Girl you day dreaming again I said your getting out the house go with your friends and have fun its thursday go party met some boys" she spoke while sticking her tongue out i rolled my eyes smiling while playfully pulling her to my door and closing it behind her. I decided to call my best friends and see what they were up too.

Looking through my contacts I clicked on des number I really wanted to talk to him because i havent heard from him all day usually hed text me something but i got nothing. Deciding against it I called Trina to see if they were able to chill somewhere.

....

Devante

1:26 AM

I was a lil high i can admit but after all the partying I decided to go home for I regretted it. I got niggas tryna end me and theyd see me as weak and a try to take whats mine. Getting in the shower I started thinking about all the things ive done good and bad but mostly the bad.

Ive killed so many people and ive hurt alot of people like my father my anger got the best of me sometimes. I think about that kid I used to be and know I could never go back even if I wanted to I never wanted this life id a never want it for my children but we dont get to choose our fathers.

Laying down after a shower I realized I couldnt sleep and a familiar face popped up in my head one ive been thinking bout lately, remembering the information that was given earlier I picked up my phone calling her.

I spoke with a sexy deep tone while lotioning my body deciding to tease her "Ri'annah I know you hear daddy talking to you" she moved around and I could tell she just woke up out her sleep.

"Look Devante I-"

"Donald call me Don or Donald" I didnt even let her finish I told her my real name only those who really close to me know that shit. I dont know what im doing and she still a lil young but I really wanted to see where this went.

We spent at least 3 hours on the phone getting to know each other more. "Yeah i never really fucked with em long enough to call it that plus i really didnt have time for a shorty know what im saying" I told her which was the truth I dont or didnt get close to anyone for personal reasons.

"So Donald what do you like to do" she asked I couldnt tell her so I answered her with a question and she chuckled making my heart heart skip a beat.

"Bye Don I have school in a few more hours I have to get my rest" i didnt want to let her go but I understood.

"Goodnight baby girl well morning ima see yah ass real soon get some rest"

She replied by calling me by my real name "Good night Donald" before I could attepmt to keep her up more she hung up and went back to sleep.