Sunday League and Ladders

Today Tobi, Manny and I were trying out for the Eltham Sunday League team. The boys were on the team last year so it will be much easier for them to get back on it. Although I'm going to play my best to make sure I'm there with them. I also would be the only girl, but I didn't mind as anyone can play the game. I got up early this morning and made my own breakfast and also some for Tobi because he was still asleep in my bed. I also got out my sporty clothes and got changed before waking Tobi and telling him to do the same.

I put on my Gold cleats before meeting Tobi at the bottom of the stairs and then I drove his car to the football pitch

I put on my Gold cleats before meeting Tobi at the bottom of the stairs and then I drove his car to the football pitch. When we arrived we met up with Manny then I met the rest of their teammates including Connor, Bradley and Temi. I was deep in conversation with Manny until I felt somebody tug on my braids. "Hey Pigtails." Said the voice. I spun around and seen Jed, Tobi's brother. "Hey Jeddy" I said hugging him. Then we started to warm up and do penalties against the teams goalkeeper. I got in a few decent ones and felt pretty good to go into a proper game. Then the two Pauls split the group into two teams I was with Manny and Tobi was on the opposite team with Jed. Whistle. Manny ran forward and managed to get the ball before  his brother then immediately kicked it to me, I passed it to a teammate then ran toward the box. The ball went sky high and landed in the middle of Tobi and I, without thinking I quickly got the ball and kicked it into the goal. Tobi gave me a impressed look with his eyebrows up and I felt Manny patting me on the back. Then the game really started.

~Time Skip~

I was really sweaty and my clothes were really sweaty and basically anything I touched was sweaty. I found out that I had got on the team, no more Sunday morning lie-ins. After the games Manny and Jed went home and Tobi and I were going back to his flat. "You played really well today Co, didn't thing you were gonna be able to score that first goal. Expecially when I was right beside the ball." Tobi said keeping his eyes on the road. "Thanks, I guess you played good yourself." I told him with a smile. The just smirked before pulling up at the Tower. We got into his flat and I took a shower to get all that sweat off, then I watched Netflix when Tobi was in the shower. There was a knock at the and door I went to answer it, I was wearing my Adidas Calabasis jumper and Sidmen leggings, my hair was wet and super curly. Turns out it was just Simon, so I left the door open and went back to sit one the sofa. "Well hello to you too, what's up." He said. I patted the seat next to me and he sat down I told him about the football and then Tobi came out of the shower room. "Hey Simon, didn't know you were coming over" Tobi said. "Well I just was at Will's so I came to say Hi." Simon explained. Then I remembered I had to film and so did Tobi. So I said that I would come back over later ot]r he could come to the house after filming and left with Simon.

"Oh My God Simon. You bought a Tesla!" I practically yelled when getting in his brand new car. "Yeah, I just picked it up and I haven't shown the boys yet." He said. It was amazing but I didn't think I wanted a Tesla, I was going for something more extravagant. I went straight up into my room and recorded as many gaming videos that was humanly possible including: GTA, Slither.io and Cards against humanity with the boys and then played many games by myself and spent the rest of the night editing. Until I heard Ethan arrive, I walked into the hall to see him with a new light shade. Ethan is now our saviour. Josh managed to get Simon to help him get the ladders, 2 ladders stacked on top of each other. Dangerously. "So, who's going up then." Josh said calmly. "Not me because I'm the only that actually bought it." So we let Ethan off with it. Them it was a Ching Chang Wallah against Simon, Vik, JJ, Josh, and Me. And of course, how I'm so unlucky I have to go up."You know that was probably the best idea cause Cora's the lightest." JJ said. Then  Simon stood at the top of the first set of letters and held the second set, he then passed me the light shade and damn it was kinda heavy. Any time that I would wobble or loose my step Josh would yell out in fear that I was going to fall. I managed to get the shade on and was making my was down the first ladder when Tobi walked in and shouted, "What the hell are you guys doing, she's gonna fall off and die!" And I the responded with " It's okay Tobs, I'm fine and I probably won't fall to my death.". Then I finally did get down onto the ground floor and then Vik said "its squinty" and I told him that I am not going back up so if he wanted it straight he'd have to do it himself, then walked back to my room to post a main channel video. Tobi came in and shut the door behind him then took out a pizza box from behind his back. "Oh my god, yasss I'm starving" I laughed and we sat down on my bed turned on the T.V and ate pizza until we were interrupted by Jide asking if I had a spare Camera because all his are dead, probably because he 'records so many videos'.

Then he left and we finished the pizza, then finished the movie. Then I got a phone call from the car dealer I've been talking to, he said that they have a car coming over from Italy tomorrow and if I wanted to come look at it I can. I told him I'd be there tomorrow. Hopefully this is the car that is been looking for as a long term thing. Rather than just a few months to a year. Then I hung up and got cosy next to Tobi, he was editing his second channel video when I fell asleep on his shoulder.

*********************************************************************

Happy Birthday Cal (Freezy) 🎈

-H x