Joshua

"Cora? You up" I heard from the opposite side of the door. I just rolled over until I my head hit my head on the corner of the bedside table.
"Ah. You bitch" I whispered. Trying not to wake up Tobi who had stayed the night.
"Cora, I'm coming in" the voice spoke again. And sure enough the door opened and my brother strolled in. He came over and pulled me into a hug.
"I've been thinking. We haven't had a day out, just the two of us. Since you moved in, so would you want to go to Westfields today?" Josh asked. I had nothing planned for today apart from editing videos that were planned for tomorrow. So I agreed, Josh left and I leaned back into a sleeping Tobi. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, I was being carried into the living room. I opened my eyes and looked up, seeing Tobi's little bit of stubble. I reached up to take his hat but in a swift motion he sat down and placed me on his knee.
"Morning Babe." I said kissing his lips.
"Well, Good morning to you to." He laughed. He asked me if I had anything planned and I told him that I was going out with Josh. He said that he was going back to his flat to play games and record. So I let him go. Then I realised how lonely I was and went to get dressed. I wore a casual Pink jumper with Nike leggings and converse.
I walked into Simon's room to see him on Omegal talking to fans for a video. He was building a draft and so far it wasn't going so well. I sat in his room talking to his fans as well as talking to Joe Weller. Who wanted me to film a video with him and Elliot. I asked what type of video because you never know with those boys. And of course they would say an Exploring Abandoned Building video. I told him to come over later on today, around six. As I would be back from Westfields by then.
I walked into the living room once again and seen Josh ready, sitting on the sofa with his car keys in his hand.
"You want me to drive?" I asked.
"Nah. It's a day out for you, I'll drive" he said.
He stood up and took me out to his car which was parked between Simon's Tesla and my Lambo. I go into the passenger seat minding the door on Simon's car.
"I need to pop into the warehouse for a minute to see Freya. You can come in if you like." Josh told me when he put his seatbelt on. I agreed to come inside with him. Josh plugged the aux cord into his phone and played a Spotify playlist. He drove for around 15 minutes before parking outside of the warehouse.
"Hey Frey, Lew." I greeted them as I walked through the door.
"Hey Cora. What you doing here?" Freya asked me before Josh walked through the door.
"I'm just here with Josh." I told her.
Josh then went over to Freya who was currently on the computer. I walked through to the Merch room. I searched for a Tobjizzle shirt in my size. I told Lewis I had taken one and then Josh and I were back on the road again.
"What's up with you and Lewis?, you weren't really talking today." Josh asked glancing at me, then putting his eyes back on the road.
"Nothing. Well, Tobi was jealous when I had to take Lewis to the hospital the yesterday. I think that Lewis is just wary of me now." I said.
"I'm sure that you'll sort it out. Tobi has just always looked after the things that he loves." Josh said. I was now blushing as Josh had just told me that Tobi loves me. I know he does because he's told me, but it's different to hear it from another person. Josh drove for another 20 minuets before pulling up outside Westfield. I jumped out of the car and we walked around for a while and then walked into Adidas. I walked around for a while and went over to the shoes and picked up an NMD XR1 OG Black. They looked amazing and I thought I was going to buy them. Josh came over and seen me looking at them.
"Do you like them Co?" He asked.
I put them down and said that they looked alright. Then Josh and I left the store and went into Kurt Geiger, I really loved the shoes  in there but had never bought any. I decided to treat myself to a pair of black platforms. It had no laces but pearl bars. It was mid-day so Josh bought KFC for us. We ate and continued shopping. Josh had bought a few t-shirts and a pair of shoes, on the way back to the car park I walked into Adidas again, picked up 2 pairs of the NMD's and bought them. I wasn't gonna leave without them and I'm sure Tobi wouldn't pass up on a pair. Josh stayed outside and laughed when I walked out with 2 pairs. We walked back to the car and I plugged my phone on charge before putting on my seatbelt.
"I had a really nice day today Josh, thank you."I said.
"It's alright. I had a good day too." He smiled.
When we arrived at the house it was very quiet, too quiet. Then we heard it. JJ's scream. I dropped my bags and ran in the direction of the noise, Josh hot on my tail.
There was a lump underneath his duvet, I walked over and pulled them off and he screamed again.
"JJ what the fuck is wrong?" I asked.
He sat up and pointed at the wall. The wall that had a small spider in the centre of it. I burst out laughing and Josh did too. I got a glass and put the spider outside, then walked into my room to empty my bags. I would take Tobi his shoes later. After Joe had been around. I decided to record a short game of Fifa 18 while I was waiting for Joe to arrive. I had worked out that I could get Joe to into the house, Talk about video ideas and back out of the house whilst JJ was recording with the boys. I don't want them to see each other in case they decide to have an early fight.

- Time Skip brought  to you by Sidemen Sunday-

There was a knock at the door and I answered it before anybody else could. I pulled Joe in and ran upstairs to my room. I shut the door behind me and then sighed in relief.
"Why do I get this feeling I'm not supposed to be here." He asked.
"Because your not" I said bluntly. "I just don't want you and JJ getting in a fight, okay?"
"Right so Elliot and I have found this place, it's an abandoned Mental Asylum, we've never been to this one before. So we're bringing you." Joe explained.
Great.
After a few hours of planning out the trip. I seen Joe out and got ready to go to Tobi's. I put some clothes in a bag and then carried his shoes, I was wearing mine. I said goodbye and good night to all of the boys and got into my car and drove off. When I arrived at the Tower, I called Tobs. Just to make sure he wasn't at Harry's or something. Then I walked into the lift and went up to level 42. I knocked the door and Tobi opened it and brought me in for a hug. I then walked into his room to put my bag down.
" Yo Cora those shoes look sick." Tobi said.
"Well it's a good think I got you a pair too then isn't it?" I laughed bringing out the shoe box from behind my back.  He ran over and took the box from my hands opened it and hugged me really tight.
"Thank You So Much Baby." He mumbled into my shoulder. 
We went through to his bedroom and I put my pajamas on, we sat on his bed and watched the new episode of The Good Place. It was the one that they were getting sentenced to the Bad Place. I was slowly falling asleep and debated telling Tobi that I was going into an abandoned building. I decided against it as I didn't want either of us to go to bed annoyed or upset or angry at each other. So I'd wait until tomorrow, or never. Never would be a good time. Tobi switched off the T.V and gave me a good night kiss. I snuggled into his side and fell asleep quite quickly actually.

Word count~ 1500

**************************************
• Quite a long chapter, and most of it wasn't about Tobi 😭.
• I went to see The Maze Runner: The Death Cure yesterday and I have never cried so much in my entire life. Luckily one of my besties could honestly calm me down, I'm actually still a mess 😭.
•Also sorry I haven't uploaded in so long I'm actually starting to feel like Harry. 😂
• Also check out voidokay 's stories. This is the bestie I'm talking about and her books are amazing 💕
•Until next time, when ever that may be ✨

-H x