Haunted

Cora's P.O.V
11:03 am
Waking up next to Tobi was one thing that I could never quite get used to. The morning sun was blinding through the curtains and I snuggled further into the pillow.

"You awake?" I heard a whisper from beside me.
"Yeah. I have to get up, I'm filming with Joe and Elliot today." I said.
Then Tobi asked the question I was dreading.
"What you guys filming?"
"I'm not sure." I lied.
"I know it'll be something stupid so please don't get hurt." He said kissing my head.
"I won't Tobes." I replied.

I got up and put on some black jeans and a new Sidemen Crest jumper and then walked into the kitchen for some coco pops. I made Tobi some too and heated up his milk. I was about to take it into his bedroom when I felt two arms wrapping around my waist.
"Thank you, you're the bestest." He mumbled.
I turned around and hugged him. We stood like that for a while before my phone started ringing.

"Hello"
"Yo Cora. We'll pick you up at the Sidemen House at 12. That okay?" Elliot said.
"I'm at Tobi's just now but yeah I need to go home to get my camera stuff ready." I said.
"Okay that's fine. I'll get you at 12:30 then?"
"Sounds good bro."
"See you soon."
"Bye Elliot."

I hung up the phone and turned to Tobi. I told him that I had to go and he kept telling me to be careful. I put on my shoes and jacket then kissed Tobi goodbye. He might come to the house later tonight so I'd see him then. I walked out of the flat and down to the car park where I seen many of my fellow YouTubers cars. I got into my own and drove out info the busy streets of London. I arrived home and was in a rush to get all of my camera gear packed, I gathered them all together and went to put them at the front door but ran into Simon.

"Where are you off to missy?" He asked.
"Filming with Joe and Elliot. We're exploring some abandoned place." I replied.
"Does Tobi know about this?"
"Yeah. Simon don't worry. And don't tell JJ tha-"
"Don't tell me what?" JJ appeared out of nowhere.
"I'm sorta filming with Joe today..."
"I swear Cora. If he hurts you I'm gonna punch him so hard right in the-"
"Right Jide. I get it, save them punches. I'll be fine."
JJ then walked into the kitchen and I gave Simon a goodbye hug and told him to tell Josh I'd be away for a while. Then I walked outside to see Elliot's car. He was standing at the back with his boot open, I put my camera stuff inside and then sat in the back middle seat.

"Does JJ know your filming with me?" Joe asked when I sat down.
"Yeah. He's pissed but it's fine I've dealt with him." I told him.
Elliot then entered the car and turned around to talk to us about where we were heading. It was a very old secondary school that had closed down in 1972. I have no idea how Elliot managed to find this considering how illegal entering it was.
"Yeah I may have forgotten to mention something." Elliot dragged out.
"Yeah and what's that mate?" Joe turned to him.
"This school. It's 4 hours away." He said smirking.
"What so you mean we aren't gonna get there until 4:30!" I said.
"Elliot mate it's gonna be well dark." Joe exclaimed.
"Well we better get going then." Elliot laughed.
"Nah. Pull up at Tesco. We need snacks." I laughed.
Then after taking a long time in Tesco and spending too much on food we were finally getting onto the motorway. We had many song alongs and ate most of the sweets. I was having such a great time that I had forgotten the main reason that we were on the road. I hope that Joe never brought his ouija board cause I'm not ready to deal with that shit.

"Ah crap. Look at the traffic." Elliot said annoyed.
"It might clear up quite quickly though." Joe said.
"Turn on the radio. Try and find out what's happened." I told the boys.
Joe flicked through the radio channels until he found one that was reporting traffic.
"And on the middle of the Severn Bridge there has been a 3 car crash and vehicles could be stuck for almost an hour."
Well shit.
"It's fine guys it's only an hour. We'll get there by 5 and start filming straight away." I said.
"Yeah. I mean it's not gonna have a giant impact on filming." Joe said.
Joe started his intro for his Vlog and showed the traffic but never showed me as I was hiding in the back seat. Joe also never told them where we were off to but only that it was 4 hours away from London. I yawned and sat back, laid my head on the headrest and looked out of the window. The music was quietly playing out of the speakers and I was slowly closing my eyes.
"You tired Cora?" Joe asked me.
"Yeah a little bit. I never got to much sleep last night, you know editing and all that." I told
him keeping my eyes shut.
"You know you shouldn't push yourself all the time. I'm sure your fans would understand." Joe said sympathetically.
"Most of them would yeah but you know what fans are like Joe." I replied.
"You gotta block them all out and just do you." He said.
"Yeah I'll try Joseph." I mumbled.
"Get some sleep Cora." He said.