First Car

"Cora Wake Up!" I rolled over in my bed to meet Tobi's face.
"What do you want" I mumbled back to Tobi. He told me that I had a few texts from the car guy. I text him back and told him I'd meet him at the pier when the ship was in at 2.
"Tobiiii"
"Yeah"
"Do you wanna come to the pier with me at 2, the car I may be buying is coming in"
"Yeah, sure. I have nothing important to do"
"M'kay"
Then we both got up and Tobi put on a shirt before we walked downstairs.
"I made you breakfast, I know it's only cereal. But it's the only thing I don't know how to burn"  JJ explained.
"Aw thanks Jide, appreciate it" I replied.
I went and sat next to Vik on the sofa and Tobi soon followed, after he warmed up his milk for the coco-pops.
"So, what are we all up to today" I asked cheerily
"Recording, editing, rendering" Simon said.
"Same" Vik imputed.
"I don't upload" Harry laughed.
" I'm gonna stream Fortnight" Ethan replied, eyes on his phone.
"Nothing, I might try and fix my trim" JJ said.
"Well don't do it yourself" Tobi told him.
"Why? What are you doing Cora?" Simon asked me.
"Well. I'm off to the Pier at 2. Cause I may, be purchasing a car." I told them.
"What type?" JJ asked, his big eyes staring at me.
"You'll just have to wait and see." I replied.
Then everyone split ways, most went to their bedrooms but Tobi and I went out to his car and started driving to the pier. We had to be there for 2 and it was 12, although it did take a couple of hours to get there. As London isn't near the coast and a boat can't exactly just sail up the motorway.
"What you thinking about CoCo" I heard.
"CoCo? That's a new one"
"Well I just thought you need a nickname and I thought you'd prefer CoCo than RaRa"
" I like it"
He raises his eyebrow.
"No Honestly, I really do like it. Tobs"
He smiles and hands me the AUX cord.
"No JJ, or disstracks" He says.
"Don't worry your little butt about it"
"Little?"
"Hussh"
He laughed. His laugh is cute. It's not a loud sarcastic one nor a quiet 'I actually don't care' one. It's just... nice.
"You look tired Tobs, did you sleep at all last night?" I asked.
"Yeah. I did. Well for most of the night."
"Look. Pull over and we'll switch. Then you can go to sleep." I told him.
He looked at me like I was crazy.
"What. It's not as if I haven't got my license" I went into my purse and pulled it out. He looked at me and then pulled over into the inside lane. He got out of his side and I got out of mine. I sat in the drivers seat and turned the key. I looked over at Tobi and he nodded at me then put his hand on mine. Then we drove.

<Time Skip To The Pier>

"Tobi, Tobs. Wake up Babe."
"Hmm."
"We're here. You gotta wake up."
"Kay"
Then we walked over to Block E, where the cars come in from. Tobi was slowly following so I turned around and took his hand.
"So. Cause I'm your boyfriend, will you tell me what kind of car you're getting."
"Yeah. Okay, right so there's a white Lamborghini Aventador S coming over from Italy and I think I'm gonna buy it."
"So that means I have to drive back to London by myself" Tobi said sadly.
"You'll be fine Tobs. Just don't fall asleep."
"I won't. Don't worry."
We toddled up to the information centre and I handed over the paperwork. A man named Tony lead the way to the car and it was amazing. The shining white body and the smooth glass windscreen was stunning. I was definitely going to buy this car. I took the car a test drive with Tobi in the passenger side.After I had paid and my bank account had been emptied, we were off.
"I'll see you in London."
"Yeah, but I might get there before you."
"We'll see."
He leaned in and pressed a kiss to my lips, after a minute I pulled away and hugged him.
"I'll see you soon."
I got in my first car. Put my foot on the accelerator and drove out the exit. Smiling to Tobi in the car beside me.

< Time Skip To London>

"Yo, who's new rides that" I heard JJ from inside the car. I got out and his jaw dropped.
"That's Sick Co" Vik said.
"Thanks Vikky"
The boys came over to see my new car and Josh asked me where Tobi was.
"He'll be back soon. My cars just faster." I laughed.
"So you weren't speeding up the motorway." Simon asked, expecting a good answer.
"Well, maybe." I responded.
"Cora!? You can't be doing that. I'll take your car off you." Josh Said.
"Yep, You do that Josh." I giggled.
Then Tobi drove into the drive. He parked his little Audi next to my car and we all went back inside. Tobi and I went into the living room to the sofa.
"How was the drive" I asked Tobi.
"Lonely without you" He said.
I cuddled into his side and he put his arm around my waist.
"Don't worry, we've got all night to chill now" I mumbled into his chest. I was quite tired because we had to get up early so I closed my eyes and was drifting off when Simon barged through the door.
"Hey, Tobi!- oh sorry Cora. I was wondering if you guys were watching a film tonight cause I'm not busy and Jide's available tonight too." He explained.
"Yeah, sure you guys can join." Tobi told him.
I got up and said said that I'd be back in a bit, Simon sat down with Tobi and I went up to JJ's room.
"Hey Jide. You joining us for a movie tonight?" I asked him, he was facing his computer and when he turned around his face was tear stained and his eyes were bloodshot. I immediately ran to him and hugged him tight. I managed to calm him down and he explained to me that his bitch of a 'girlfriend' was cheating on him. And she had been since they got together. I cleaned up his eyes and dragged him and his duvet into the Cinema room. I still hadn't got used to the amount of cool stuff these guys have. Simon and Tobi were already there with snacks. We put on the movie "The Fifth Wave" and it was really good. Well really good up until the part I fell asleep in the middle of Tobi and JJ.

=====================
This is Cora's Car. ⬇️

Okay so I wrote this on my phone so I don't know how good it'll turn out on a iPad/Tablet but hey-ho

I'm sorry i haven't updated this book in so long. But I have been updating my other book Sidemen Imagines and Preferences so you should go check that out. 🔌

-H x