Six

“Welcome back Ji-Su,” said a familiar voice. I turned around to see Taehyung taking his seat beside me. The class was still gathering before class started.

Not again... Why does he have to speak to me?

“I said, welcome back Ji-Su,” he repeated.

“Yeah, yeah, I heard you the first time,” I said to him. I was still annoyed at the fact he had no chill.

“You know, I still want to know why you called me an asshole the other day,” he said with a deep voice. It felt as if my heart stopped working. “Mind telling me, princess?” he asked with a smirk. He must of noticed my cheeks turning red... damnit!

“D-don’t call me that,” I said turning away.

“Are you…scared?” he laughed.

“N-no I’m not!” I said, I felt myself sweating.

“You’re stuttering you know?” he said taking his glasses off.

I wanted to break the silence, but at the same time I didn’t want to speak to him. I saw, from the corner of my eye, that he had took off his glasses. I wanted to know what his eyes looked like but I didn't dare look at him. I noticed he kept staring at me and I got really annoyed.

“Why do you keep staring at me?” I snapped and turned to look at him. Our eyes accidentally locked together and his eyes… oh my gosh… his eyes were so beautiful. They were shimmering with the light of the sun and I felt like I was lost in 2 deep pools. Neither of us spoke until we heard other people coming in the room. I looked away and hid my face in my palms slightly angry at myself. Moments later everyone had sat down as the teacher entered the room. I could feel he was staring at me with the widest grin on his face.

“Ok everyone. You guys have a project to complete, and I will be pairing you all up.” The classroom groaned and sighed. He paired everyone up until there were only 2 people left and one of them just happened to be me and... him.

“Ji-Su and Taehyung, you two will be working together.” he announced which made me VERY uncomfortable. I looked over at him but he didn't seem to mind. Though with me being too concentrated with my thoughts, I didn’t realise the teacher had already asked for us to start working in our pairs. Taehyung looked at me with his gorgeous eyes and that's when I realised I was staring at him. I snapped back to reality and looked away. He noticed me staring and walked over to my desk. He grabbed the chair that was in front of him, turned it towards me and sat down.

i looked up and asked him a question. “Hey Taehyung… can I ask you something?” I asked hoping he would answer.

“You just did.” he said with a smirk and laughed.

“Then I'm going to ask you another question. Why do you always wear sunglasses and a mask?” I asked waiting for an answer but he just looked at me until he finally spoke.

“If I didn't, you wouldn't be able to resist me Ji-Su. Trust me.” he flipped his hair and put his sunglasses on. “It’s best you don’t know until later,” he added.

Later? “And when is later?” I asked.

“Say, how should we start this project?” He said totally ignoring my question and ripped out a piece of paper from his book.

Whew... so here's another chapter for you guys! Don't forget to vote if you like the story. I would also like to apologise for any spelling mistakes, grammar errors, sentences that don't make sense or anything else... please tell me if you notice anything wrong. Thank you and have a good day/night/afternoon.
Bye~