Twelve

He got up from my bed and started straightening up before he started walking towards my bedroom door. “Where are you going?” I asked confused. I didn’t want him to leave, well at least not yet.

“I’m just going to the bathroom to freshen up a little. Don’t worry, I’ll be back in a bit,” And with that he left the room. I was all alone and sat there on my bed thinking about the difficult time he must of had.

~~~Taehyung’s POV~~~

I headed for the bathroom to have a quick shower. As I walked into her bathroom, she left the room. I opened the tap and the warm water ran down along my body, soaking it. I rubbed my hands across my arms and chest, then woken up by the sudden splash of cold water. “Ah, shit!” I turned the faucet off and stepped out the shower, longing to wear something warm or find a towel.

“Taehyung, are you ok? I heard you shouting” The door creaked open to reveal Ji-Su in total shock.

“WHAT THE HECK JI-SU!” I grabbed the towel to cover the bottom part of my body.

“OH MY GOD!” she slammed the door closed after looking at me with bright red cheeks.

I came out of the bathroom to find her whole face turn pink, from the tips of her ears to the bottom of her beautifully refined chin.

“PUT ON SOME CLOTHES TAEHYUNG!” she yelled. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my jumper and the trousers I wore before my shower.

~~~Ji-Su’s POV~~~

His refined abs had caught my eyes and I felt my cheeks turn red.

“WHAT THE HECK JI-SU!” He grabbed the towel and covered himself. Realising I had been standing there staring at a half naked man about to be my husband.

“OH MY GOD!” I slammed the door closed and took several steps back from the door. As the door slowly opened again, Taehyung walked out, his hair still wet and dripping on his body.

“PUT ON SOME CLOTHES TAEHYUNG!” I yelled. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his jumper and trousers he wore before he had showered.

Neither of us said anything as he put on his clothes. I turned and faced the other way to give him some privacy.

“You know Ji-Su if you like what you see,” he said as he snickered with a sly smile.

“ENOUGH TAEHYUNG!” Seconds later, we both heard a loud thud coming from the kitchen.

“What was tha-” I asked but he had placed his hand over my mouth and shushed me, before I could say anything. I didn’t know what to do but all I could think of was how handsome Taehyung looked when he was serious.

“Stay here Ji-Su. I’m going to see what made that sound.” He whispered as he quietly walked down the hallway. Before he could leave I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and looked at him, eyes full of worry. He smiled assuring me that everything would be okay.

“I’m not letting you go by yourself. I’m coming with you.” I said as I gathered all my courage. He didn’t say anything and instead, looked at me with wide eyes. I continued to look at him with concern but he just stood there and stared until there was another loud thud.