Ten

"Taehyung?! You agreed with this?! You knew about it?! This-this arranged marriage?!" I said shocked. "How could you?! Why didn't you tell me before?!" I said as tears rolled down my cheek.

"Ji-Su, you don't have to cry. I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid that this would hap-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I raised my hand in the air and slapped him, tears still running down my cheeks. The slap echoed throughout the room, and everything fell silent.

"J-Ji-Su," Taehyung looked at me, wide eyed.

"I-I'm s-sorry, Taehyung," I whimpered. I ran out of his house and heard him call my name. I didn't turn around and continued to run.

---

I swung open the front door and stormed into the kitchen. "What's this about an arranged marriage?!?" I saw my mum violently turn her head towards my direction and knew she was shocked to see me.

"W-What do you mean dear?" My mum asked, eyes full of shock as she looked at me.

"Mum... you can stop pretending. I know about the wedding you planned with Taehyung's parents. Why did you agree? I'm still so young to be married and to someone who's a complete jerk?!" I became more aggravated at the thought of that piece of trash. "He was my favourite model and now that I've gotten to know him through school, I realised-" I paused. "-how annoying he is," I said as tears threatened to roll down my cheeks once again. Before I could let my mum speak, I dashed up the stairs while quietly sobbing. As soon as I got in my room, I slammed the door closed and flopped onto my bed and continued to cry until I fell asleep.

---

It was late at night and without opening my eyes, I let out a long yawn, rolled over and snuggled into my warm, comfy pillow.

Why can't I sleep like this forever? No responsibilities, no worries, just me and my bed.

I was still snuggling my 'pillow' when I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist. I felt someone's warm breath as it gently grazed against my cheek. "Wait... this isn't my pillow." I opened my eyes and saw my pillow on the other side of the bed.

If this isn't my pillow, then what am I lying on?

I slowly looked up to see Taehyung sleeping next to me."AHHH! WHAT THE HECK?!" I quickly jumped out of my bed and fell onto the floor with a loud thud, waking him up. "TAEHYUNG?! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?! WHO LET YOU IN MY ROOM?!" I yelled, breathing heavily on the floor. "WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING IN MY BED?!" I yelled again. He jumped in shock and landed on the floor with a loud thud while cursing under his breath. "Aishhhh... why the crap are you yelling so early in the morning? Jeez, your mum called me earlier and asked me to come over." he said clearly angry at me.

A/N
Hey! So I apologise for not updating on Wednesday but I've just been busy and sick so I forgot to update. Please understand and enjoy 😊❤