Chapter 1

It was a sunny day in the residence of Royal Woods, Michigan. Ofcourse, Lincoln was still a very happy boy but can't seem to find peace in the Loud House! All of his sisters was still onto their things which brings a ton of chaos into the house, good thing the house is still stable even though it is very fragile. Lincoln was reading his favorite comics called Ace Savvy in the house full of noise, Lynn playing soccer inside the house will be a pretty much disaster, Lisa with her chemicals can pretty seem to blow up the house, Luna with her overpowered amps can blow the house down, Luan with her dangerous pranks can hurt someone, Lily with her disgusting diaper explosion, Lana bringing mud inside the house would be a dirty mess, Lola with her glitters everywhere can trigger a twin fight, Lucy with the spirits can seem kinda creepy, Lori talking to her phone with her boyfriend Bobby, and Leni being the ditzy girl in the house, she might tripped exactly.

Lincoln's POV

"I really love my sisters even if they are noisy and all, its just the way they act in the house." I happily said to the readers.
Lynn came in my door with a soccer ball in her left hand and with a big smile on her face!
"Hey Linc! Wanna play with me?" Lynn said with a competetive look in her face.
"Sure Lynn! Meet me at the backyard in 10 minutes!" I said with a smile on my face.
Lynn left at my door and she run downstairs. I grabbed my orange polo shirt and my pants then I wear it. I opened my door and left my room too.

I saw Lynn in the backyard, when she noticed me she waved her hand back at me and she shouted.
"Linc! Come over here! Are you ready?" Lynn excitedly said.
"Lynn, will this hurt?" I nervously said.
Lynn looked at me confused then she finally got it.
"Oh, no it will not, I will be easy on ya! You're just gonna be a goal keeper..." Lynn happily said.
"Oh okay!" I said while washing off my nervous side and replacing it with a smile!

She got alot of points even though she is not playing it too rough!
"THINK FAST!" Lynn shouted!
"Wha?" I got scared easily! So I immediately closed my eyes and ready my hands!
I heard her kicked the ball hard and it landed on my hand! I grabbed it but I don't know if I really got it! I heard Lynn say 'Woah' at me, I opened my eyes and I was shocked that I really got the ball and prevented her from having a point!

Lynn walked towards me and patted my shoulder.
"Nice catch Linc! I bet this one was your best one yet! I knew you had it in you!" Lynn said with a smile on her face.
"T-Thanks Lynn!" I said nervously, ofcourse I was flattered by her compliment.

Then I heard clapping at my side, I saw the rest of the sisters there, even Lisa and Lucy!

"Great job Linc!" Lori said.
"My Little Lincy is the best! I am totes happy for you!" Leni happily said.
"Great job Little bro!" Luna said while messing my hair up, I chuckled a bit.
"I guess you PASSED it! I love you B-ALL but I am very SHOCKED at Lincoln's MOVES, Yes! Quadruple! Ahahahaha get it?" Luan excitedly said which she received a groan from each of us.
"Nice one Brother" Lucy dryly said.
"That was AWESOME!" The twins said.
"I want to congratulate you for your succesful catching." Lisa said with a bit of saliva coming out of her mouth but, they didn't bother it much.
"Poo poo ga ga ba gaga!" Lily said

Luan got the message which she translated it immediately!

"Lily said that she loves you and congratulations at your very first catch with Lynn" Luan said.
"Poo poo!" Lily nodded and giggled!

They all shared a group hug and broked it in a matter of seconds...

"Let's go inside now guys" Lori said.

Each of them went in then Lincoln stopped in his tracks when he noticed a bright white outline in his backyard door...

"Wait, that light was never there before!" I whispered it to myself..
"Aren't you coming in Lincoln?" Leni said.

Strange, Leni didn't use any nickname for me like Lincy or something, I am sure something is wrong... I shrugged that thought out of my mind and I went inside. I felt a tingling sensation at my head, it felt like part of my memory was erased, I went to the living room and watched TV for a while.

"Wait, do I really love ARGH?" I questioned it to myself...