Little Bird (Sandor x oc) non request

Sandor sat, alone yet crowded in amongst the tables of countless drunks. It had been the evening of Joffrey's coronation and the entire city was celebrating. 'For what', he thought to himself bitterly. 'Did they not know how much of a loose cannon the inbred cunt could be?'. With a sigh he finished his tankard of wine, he supposed the people of King's Landing would find out soon enough. As he set the empty tankard down with a heavy thud he wiped his mouth, only to look up at the female who served him during his visits to the tavern. 

She had become a favourite of his, something he would never let past his lips. He was the King's guard dog, a monster at the kings beck and call and that was something he felt he needed to remember. The petite yet well endowed female tucked a curled strand of dark brown hair behind her ear as she kindly smiled at the male. she wore slightly baggier blouses, in attempt to try and disguise that fact, but Sandor was observant, he had to be. Her skirt however, narrowed at her waist, which gave those who watched closely enough, an idea to her figure.

Erin watched the male, his eyes wandering her figure. His eyes weren't what bothered her, the hand that had just grabbed her rear was. Jumping away at the feel of the hand she all but threw herself forward in an attempt to get away from it, and this only landed her awkwardly on top of Sandor's lap. Sandor gave a gruff growl, not directed at her as he swung an arm around her before she toppled over him and onto the floor. He looked to her with narrowed brows "Yer alright little bird.." he spoke in an attempt to calm her down as he stood, sitting her on his stool and turned to the offending male and his troupe. "What makes ya ignorant cunts think any of that was a good idea?" he growled as one of the other red faced males jeered, "That's the most action you'll get with'a face like that, Dog!" He laughed, as did the others.

Standing up, Erin frowned as she moved to stand beside Sandor's towering frame. An idea coming to her, she placed a hand on her hip as another sat on Sandor's back. "Unfortunately for you gentlemen, Sandor gets more 'action' in an evening, than i'm sure you have had in your poorly wasted lives." She spoke softly as she glared at them. He snorted, folding his arms, "If he pays for it, maybe he'll get'a whore." He spoke through his laughs, ones that would be his last. Sandor let him enjoy himself a moment more before he unsheathed his blade, he pushed the thick and sharp steel into the males gut. 

Erin tensed and gripped the fabric on the back of his tunic whilst the tavern fell silent for a moment, all eyes now watching The Hound pull the blade from his victim's gut before they went back to their discussions and musings. Wiping the blade on the dead males shirt he sheathed the sword before sitting in his chair. "I'll have an ale this time, little bird." He spoke, resting an elbow on the table as he held a coin out to her. Sighing she watched the group cart his body out, muttering things in their drunken stupors. Taking the coin she placed a kiss on his head, only to set the coin back in his pocket, "Come with me Sandor." She looked to him as his dark brown eyes met her ocean blue ones, placidly allowing her to take his calloused hand in her own smooth one as she pulled him from his seat and followed her, his body seemingly on autopilot.

He didn't know what was running through his head, feeling it all a blur as he tried to focus on the woman in front of him. What in seven hells she was thinking, he didn't know, but he didn't want to ask as she opened a door and stepped in. Pulling him with her she shut the door behind them. All of their late night conversations ran through his mind as he felt his body move of it's own accord, watching her absentmindedly as she gracefully straddled his lap. His pants were already confining him more than he liked as she ran a hand across his cheek, her lips gently touching the scar on his face. Feeling the feather light contact he flinched and pulled back as he roughly grabbed her wrist. "I don't need ya pity, little bird." he spoke, angered at the thought of someone pitying him. 

She smiled softly, gently holding his chin she pulled him closer to her, their lips only inches apart. "I don't pity you, Sandor. I adore you, admire you..." she finished speaking as she pulled him into a shyly passionate kiss. The brutish male hesitated, waiting for any signs of detest or hesitation on her features, in her kiss. Finding nothing negative he wrapped his arms around her, returning the kiss roughly he lifted her up as he set her harshly on the bed and hovered over her. Pulling back from the kiss she looked up at the male as he drank in the sight. she was an incredibly beautiful sight, her dark hair having loosened and laid out beneath her, lips parted and bruised from their kiss with a slight pant passing between them. He gave a lopsided smile and rubbed her hip and noticed as she moved closer into his touch as opposed to shying away from it as so many others did. Pulling her back into another kiss as she gave herself into the male, willingly, unlike those that had come before her she wouldn't take his coin - refused it in fact. 

The two wouldn't ever admit it to one another without knowing for certain the other felt the same, but they took solace in each other, one small normality left in a city headed to seven hells. One thing Sandor did know, was that she was his little bird, and he would do everything in his power to keep her safe.