Surprise (modern!Roose Bolton)

You sat on the edge of the kitchen bench, in an expensive, burgundy, foiled lace lingerie set. With one leg crossed over the other you were fiddling with a small compact mirror, reapplying a deep red to your lips.

It was no special night, no anniversary, birthday or other miscellaneous event worth celebrating but you did love to surprise your man. Or at least, you enjoyed trying to. Roose Bolton was a man that you just couldn't manage to get an edge on. This, was your best idea as of late. He said he would be back from a meeting late, around ten-ish and that had given you enough time to shop for the occasion. The stockings you had clipped into your suspenders and the red soled heels you wore were certain to leave the ever stoic man in shock. It wasnt as though he hadn't seen your body before, in fact, he had numerous times. He was an odd man to wrap your head around, quiet but commanding on the streets, but a deviant in the sheets. You wouldnt have him any other way though, he had a way about him, practical, stoic and demanding. And you always willingly gave yourself to him, you always would to the man you loved.

Fiddling with the suspender strap you ran your finger along the soft silk, lost in the feeling of it you also failed at hearing the keys in the lock on the door, and failed to hear the door shut until he was already standing in front of you. He cleared his throat, the slightest amount of surprise shone through his eyes as he drank in the sight before him. To him, you looked a vision, and even in his favourite colour. "Are we celebrating something, darling?" He spoke, his voice velvety yet deep as always. He loosened his tie and set his briefcase against the wall. Walking past you he tried to maintain himself as he moved to pour himself a glass of scotch, pretending and struggling to ignore you.

Allowing yourself to slide off the bench, you approached him, the heels clicking against the tiled floor with every step. "No, love. I just thought it might be nice if you and I spent the evening together." You stopped just behind him, pressing your body against his back as you nuzzled your nose against his neck and took in his cologne. "Alone." As you finished your sentence, Roose gave an almost inaudible groan and you smirked. The sounds he made, though few and far between always drove you crazy and you were determined to hear more before the night was through.

Turning around, a glass of cognac in hand. He pretended as though he knew nothing about such a thought having already crossed his mind. "Oh, are we now, darling? I am up early in the morning, so perhaps nothing too strenuous. Maybe a movie in bed?" He teasingly suggested, absentmindedly running his fingers along the inside of the suspender strap that held up the stockings. You felt your breath lightly hitch in your throat at the touch. He knew damn well what he was doing, and you had, in fact prepared for this. With a devilish smile you turned and shrugged, making your way back to the bedroom. "If you'd prefer, love. I guess if you haven't got the stamina tonight I'll just have to play alone. I mean, it would be such a shame to waste such beautiful lingerie, but another night." You mused, internally you were jumping up and down. There was no way he wasn't going to act on that, you had questioned him, and he was bound to give you the answer. Facing the bed, you gently raised a leg to rest on the wooden foot of the bed, teasingly you toyed carefully with the suspender strap.

Not even a moment later Roose was behind you, hands holding back a firm squeeze to your hips as he kissed hungrily at your neck. Tilting your head back and to the side you gave in to him. He had played perfectly into your hands, and you couldn't be happier. Opening your eyes you noticed the curtains were still open. Sighing softly you looked in Roose's direction. "Let me shut those, then I'm all yours." Roose's grip on your hips tightened slightly and he gave a soft growl in return. "Let them watch." Was all he said before pushing you onto the bed none too gently. He never changed, but you had to admit you loved every part of him. You hoped the rest of the people in the apartments around you enjoyed the view.