broken pipes (modern!Gregor x oc) non request

Kate looked to her apartment door with a soft sigh as a loud knocking sounded throughout her living room and startled her from her daydreaming. An all too familiar knock, for the third time that week if her guess was correct. Heaving herself up from the couch with a tired yawn she walked to the front door, and unlocked it only to be greeted with Gregors large, sweat riddled frame. He was in his gym gear, with a towel over his broad shoulder and looked to her with slight remorse. "plumbings broken again, hun? " kate smiled softly as he nodded softly, "you won't mind if I use yours again, would you?" His deep voice spoke, in a moderately irritated manner. "The building manager won't be able to get it fixed until tomorrow."

Without another word she stepped aside and pulled the heavy door open for him, silently accepting with a smile as she watched him walk through and to her bathroom once again before both doors were shut. Kate went to sit back on her couch, her laptop on the table with her assignment papers for university. She went back to working on her project as her neighbour used the shower. She felt her body heat up at the thought and tried to shake it off. God, what was she thinking. He was at least ten years older, and probably not interested.

Gregor found himself, exhaustedly leaning against the black stone shower wall. His muscles welcomed the warmth that the water provided, numbing the ache of achievement he felt after each gym session. It had been a long day, a few clients he had trained at the gym before he completed his own workout. When he'd headed home to find his bathroom flooded again, a shower in his own bathroom was out of the question. That was when his mind had turned to the neighbour he shared the fourth floor with. She was always polite and kind to him when they passed each other on the floor and in the lift. There had been a few occasions where they had had dinner or wine and discussed their days, Gregor doing most of the listening as he preferred. He'd had his share of women in his early twenties, but in the past few years had chosen to focus mainly on his career, and the gym he managed. In his eyes, she was average in looks, but it was her personality that caught him. She had a dry sense of humor - fair enough - he thought, she worked in the hospital's morgue. But she was above all, kind and selfless. She would always go above and beyond to help others, and put herself out to do so.

A soft ringing pulled him from his thoughts as he poked his head out of the shower, seeing Kate's phone ringing on the counter. Turning off the shower he got out and dried himself, wrapping the towel around his waist he picked up the phone and left the bathroom. Kate looked up as her name was called and she tensed when her eyes landed on his chisled, exposed frame. "y.. Yes?" she smiled almost dreamily as he chuckled and held up the phone. "You left it in the bathroom... And have a missed call." he spoke as he gave her the phone.

He stood in front of her, moving to look at her thesis that sat on her computer screen. She was too busy checking the voicemail on her phone to notice the body that had sat beside her. Her teacher had given her an extension on the assignment as she jumped a little in excitement. Hanging up her phone she grinned, only to note the beefy arm that rested behind her back. Gregor was leant over, intently reading the prior paragraph she had written. She felt her face heat up as she looked to him, taking in his features all over again, as she often found herself doing at their dinners and drinking sessions.

Once he had finished reading, he smiled as he looked to her. Taking advantage of the closeness he pulled her into a passionate kiss, and feeling her respond immediately he picked her up as he carried her to the bedroom. Haphazardly, Gregor dropped her onto the bed, climbing on top of her he dropped the towel, allowing her to marvel at the sight she had seen a few times before.

It was the little twist to the powerful thrusts he gave that brought her to her end, the pleasure they felt unravelling them both, together and in sync as they rode out their highs - their bodies moving clumsily together to pull every ounce of pleasure out of the moment. Both covered in sweat and panting, Gregor pulled the female into his chest, and she happily accepted as she wrapped an arm lazily around his broad chest and rested her head on his arm. Kate reached an arm out, about to check the time as the apartment fell into darkness. Another blackout in the poorly maintained building. She chuckled softly and cuddled back up under the blankets. Her hips ached as soft bruises welled up from his strong grip. She wouldn't deny it, she loved the strong, dominating force that the male exuded and it only got better with each time.

Gregor had already fallen asleep, as Kate yawned and tried to relax. The second she shifted slightly and relaxed with her eyes shut, she fell asleep, curled into the large male. At this point, the two were content to sleep with each other, tangled up in the sheets and blankets, the power eventually coming back on in the early morning.