A Broken Heart

It's amazing how someone tells you. That you are so important to them and that they love you more than anything. But then they treat you like shit... they leave...lie...manipulate...and don't care. They say that they will always pick you first over anyone, but when it comes to it to prove it they choose the other person right away. They were great at the beginning but then the arguments started to come and so did the crying. The fear of losing them came more and more bad everyday. The thought of suicide and running away implanted into your mind. Then the lying came. You weren't honest about how you were feeling, he didn't know you have a backpack with everything you need ready so when you wanted to go...you could. He starts to talk about other girls and seem more friendly with them. He stops trying. He never comes after you when you try to leave. He pushes you away. He's not there when you really need him. When you're about to do something you'll never be able to undo.

It's sad when you realize you can't tell them anything even if they say you can. It's sad when you gave up so ,I have for that person and you pushed so many people away to make them happy, and you thought it would make you happy but it doesn't. It's all slowly falling apart. You've given up. You dont care if you live or die. If he stays or goes. The only thing you do know for sure is that you do love him even if you have given up.

You love him so much. That you stay through all the arguing and the crying. You stay cause he's the only one who should love...like no one else did. Even if it was just for a short period of time. You feel like they don't really love you anymore. But you try to make them love you by being there and showing them that you love them more than anything. But they push you away. And now the arguments are daily and worse then ever. You chucked your razors outside. And got rid of any evidence that you were going to do something.

So now what do you do? While he's busy and you're crying cause he just said he'll leave you alone forever, and now he won't answer? Do you cry? Do you run away? Do you do nothing ; shove it down so far that it can only hurt you if you let it? Do you blow up his phone? Do you wanna die? Does he still love you? You can't tell anyone, so you just sit alone in the dark. Thinking the worst. And write something like this.... that's my story