Somewhere Only We Know

Both girls were practically dead to the world, their adventures the previous night were exhausting. Hylla stood in the doorway trying not to laugh. Thalia was curled up on her side like a cat and Reyna was practically wrapped around the other girl. They did look comfortable and Hylla felt bad as she flicked on the lights but the two had already missed a good portion of the day and school.

"Whoever turned on the lights is gonna have my foot shoved up their ass." Thalia yelled grabbing a pillow and covering her face.

"Oh shut up Grace. Both of you get ready for school." Hylla said leaving the room and shutting the door.

Reyna groaned hiding her face in the space between Thalia's shoulder blades. "Screw school I'm tired."

"Never thought I'd hear you say that." Thalia mumbled already starting to fall asleep again. Reyna grudgingly got up and flicked off the lights again stretching her arms above her head.

"Remember we still have to call the police." She noted heading back to the bed.

"I know. But that can wait until later. Better if it's not a big scene made during school. Maybe later tonight." Thalia sighed tucking the pillow back under her head.

"Works for me." Reyna agreed flopping back down onto the mattress and snuggling under the covers. Thalia rolled over and studied Reyna. Her hair was a complete mess and her eyebrows creased together in irritation at being woken up. It was somehow an attractive look even on her sleep deprived face.

Reyna rubbed her eyes for a moment before wrapping an arm around Thalia and tugging her closer. "You spend more time at my place than your own."

"Can you blame me?" Thalia asked closing her eyes and nuzzling her face into Reyna's neck.

"Nah." Reyna sighed. "Just find it funny is all."

Thalia laughed softly and the two fell back asleep curled against one another. They didn't wake up until sometime in the early afternoon and even then neither of them wanted to move.

"I should take you everywhere you radiate heat." Thalia noted sticking her cold feet on Reyna.

"Hey,no. Get your feet off of me you ice cube." Reyna frowned moving her legs away from Thalia. Laughing Thalia stuck her cold hands on Reyna's neck. "Agh no! Stop it!"

The Puerto Rican girl tried so hard to get away she fell onto the floor with a loud thump. Thalia only laughed, hard enough that tears raced down her cheeks.

"I hate you." Reyna frowned standing up and slapping Thalia hard on the back.

"Ow! You butt head." Thalia grimaced.

"Pay back loser." Reyna smiled.

"Whatever." Thalia was unable to stay mad and smiled slightly. "Got any plans for today since we're skipping?"

"Maybe. How about we get dressed and go for a walk. See what we can find. Adventure seems to suit us." Reyna noted walking to her closet and looking through it.

"That is very true." Thalia agreed. Reyna gave a little mischievous laugh before turning to look at Thalia.

"Dude close your eyes this is gonna be funny." She smiled goofily.

"Um okay." Thalia frowned doing as she was told. She waited impatiently for a moment before Reyna said she could look. Opening her eyes she nearly keeled over. Reyna had found a very Thalia like outfit in her closet. She wore black skinny jeans, a skeleton unicorn t shirt, and a red flannel with one of the shoulders torn. Reyna had even let her hair down and scrounged up a beanie to wear.