Chapter one

Ayumi's Pov

I forgot my way home and didnt know where to stay so I still kept walking straight as my mother said so I missed my mom what will I do without her? To let you know actually my mom got attacked from our little walk so I have to run for my life then the I saw a girl she has brown hair and green eyes

I tugged at her dress as she looks down on me and went down to my height and asked " Why are you all by yourself ? Where are you parents little angel?" "My parents got attacked and said I should run for my life so they can keep me safe but ... I never found my way back home.." i started to cry (😭😭😭😭😭) She wiped my tears away and said " You can stay with me if you want I promise that one day we will find your parents Let me introduce myself .. my name is Sophia Elphamore ( I cant think of another name XD) and what is your name little one?""My name is Ayumi Sakamaki" "Then lets get going to my house you might be starving already!" ''Ok!"

Timeskip for 2 years I was 6 years old already

Ayumi's Pov

Yay! Todays my birthday but.. we cant still find any trace of luck finding my parents but I guess I need to be happy for myself I opened and wear my favorite dress

 we cant still find any trace of luck finding my parents but I guess I need to be happy for myself I opened and wear my favorite dress

O

mg I look so cuteee! I think to myself then mom opened the door (Sophia) "Happy Birthday little angel!" Mom tackled me in a hug and started tickling me and started to laugh " By the way Ayumi I invited your friends to enjoy the party~~" " Thanks Mom!"
I quickly kissed her cheek and then as fast as I could downstairs to greet my friends; Chika, Cassy and my super bestfriend Alexa. Why do you think were best friends its because we both know that we are vampires but my mom and friends arent afraid of us . Then all of us have fun that day!