Chapter 4

Ayumi's Pov
After we step outside the limo many fangirls and fanboys greeted us and I was kinda surprised. But many stared at me shocked and I kinda dont know why then a girl with white hair and purple eyes wowww she is so pretty but just my luck she whispered to me.... dont get any ideas with the sakamki's or you will be dead...

 dont get any ideas with the sakamki's or you will be dead

I

started to worry but I bumped into someone he has blonde hair and blue eyes like me but the hair is covering one of his eye. "Ouch! Oh hey there little kitten Are you ok??" He asks "Y-yeah" "By the way my name's Kou Mukami and you are?'' ''Ayumi Sakamaki" He looks shocked but shake it and walked away rrrrrruuuuuuddddeeeeee he didnt even say goodbye ughhh! Omg I forgot I didnt know the way around school .............. good thing I bumped into Subaru and asked him where the classroom was and gladly we where in the same class!

Timeskip to lunch

Ayumi's Pov
I heard the bell rang and decided to go by myself to the roof and eat by myself and just my luck again that girl that warned me went to me and throw my food in the floor then rest of the girls went to me and cut my arm then beat me up until I found myself unconcious.

Ayato's Pov
Its already time to go home but Ayumi is still not here inside the limo so Reiji insisted all of us to look for Ayumi. Then I smell blood I was tempted by its smell so I teleported to the rooftop and saw Ayumi unconcious then I looked to her side their was a cut in her arm. I was tempted to drink blood from her but I couldnt I love my sister...

No one's Pov
Everyone smelled blood and teleported where the blood came from and saw Ayumi unconcious while Ayato stayed there like he wants to suck her dry then they teleported to the limo and layed her down on the couch while Reiji will nake her some medicine so she could heal faster.