Chapter Three

Shu's Pov
I felt that I kinda herd a slap but where did it came from?  After I heard the slap I went inside my room to see my little sister sleeping but what alarmed me is that her cheeks has red marks maybe because she was the one who got slapped but who is behind this... No one could slap except for...... Yui grrrrrrrr why did she slap my sister!!! I teleported to Yui's room and saw her asleep I shake her violently so that she would wake up scared then she slowly opened her eyes...

Yui's Pov
I felt someone shaking me so I decided to wake up. As I wake up I saw Shu looking angry at  me..... I think she told him.... she's dead meat tomorrow grrr.... "TELL ME YUI WHERE YOU THE ONE WHO SLAPPED HER!?" He cut me off of what was I thinking "N-No w-why would I do that!? She is your sister and I would never slap her!" I said inoccently and it worked "THEN WHO DID?! THERE ARE NO OTHER PEOPLE HERE EXCEPT FOR YOU AND MY BROTHERS!" "I promise I didnt!" Then he just teleported ughggghhh better not think about again I better go to sleep.... then I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Next day or night XD

Ayumi's Pov
I woke up by Shu who was beside me hugging me tight I kinda think he's cute gahh! No why would I think that he's my brother! I slowly sit up but Shu tigthened his grip and causing me to fall backwards "Tell me Ayumi who slapped you?" He asked nicely "Ummm.... I *should I tell him nahhhh Yui will be so mad at me if I did* slapped myself because I started to fall asleep but wanted to wake up soo.... yaahhh" I lied "Ok sis" he lets go and teleported out of the room. How can they do that mom never thought me how to teleport. Maybe for my safety.... yeah... I get ready and put on my uniform(picture above and guys pretend thats there uniform). Exactly in time Reiji knocked on the door to pick me up to ride the limo.

No one's Pov
The ride was fun and playful because of the girl named Ayumi and Yui was really mad about this she have been ignored by the brothers and they have been acting cheerful ONLY around Ayumi. 

~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○~○
So guyss I hope you enjoyed the new chapter and hope I will see you reading my story next time byeeeeee!