Costume Party with friends

Ayumi's Pov

My friends just contacted me and ask if I can go to their costume party. Of course I said yes since I really miss them and to cool off as well so I change into my costume and sneak out of the mansion. But lucky guess SHU was in front of me. "Where are you going!? And why are you dressed like that!?" "I am going to my friend's costume party but please do NOT tell them anything you can come with me if you want just please...I really wanna see them.."

Shu's Pov

"I am going to my friend's costume party but please do NOT tell them anything you can come with me if you want just please...I really wanna see them.."She said "Fine but I am coming with you just in case" "Thank You Shu... It really means a lot to me" then she kissed my cheek. I started to blush but hid it. After some minutes of walking we were infront of her friend's house and I could literally hear the music outside from here. The door opened to reveal a girl.

 The door opened to reveal a girl

Alexa's Pov

I heard the door knock so I was really expecting it to be Ayumi. As I opened the door it revealed Ayumi she is wearing a great costume it looks like she is a warrior. "Hi Ayumi it has been awhile since I last saw you. How are you??" I noticed a man beside her and noticed that he is a vampire "And who is he?" "Well it is nice to see you again Alexa! I am really fine..I got reunited with my brothers and this is my twin brother Shu!" "Ah! Hello Shu my name is Alexa I am one of Ayumi's friends you two come inside!" "GUYS! AYUMI IS HERE!!"

Ayumi's Pov

Then Chika and Cassy in their costume.
Chika's Costume:

Cassy's Costume:

Cassy's Costume:

Ayumi's Pov

All of us hugged because we really missed each other we didn't thought that we would see each other again. I really missed them "Hey Ayumi is that your brother?" Cassy pointed at Shu and nodded my head. "He looks like you like literally! OMG HIS YOUR TWIN!"

MAGICAL TIME SKIP~~

After the party we said our goodbyes to each other. Me and Shu walked to the limo and sat there until we arrive. "Ayumi... is one of them a vampire?" Shu asked. " Yeah... It's Alexa but don't tell anyone especially Chika and Cassy. Cause I'll know that they will be scared and.... leave her.." I said. "Hmmm... Interesting" Shu said before going back to sleep