He Regrets Cheating Pt.2

Your POV

"Y/N he still loves you." Tessa says seriously and then takes a sip of her drink.

"T even if that is true. I don't love him anymore. I love Emilio." I say to her.

"Yeah I get it. He hurt you. But he just hasn't been the same since it happened..." she says.

"It's not my problem." I say looking down.

"Jake." Tessa says and I immediately turn around.

"Y/N..." Jake says.

"Jake." I say with a little fake smile.

"Umm... Tessa I'm gonna go. Emilio and I are gonna to an Ariana Grande concert tonight..." I say getting up.

"Y/N you don't have to go. I'll leave..." Jake says.

"No it's okay. Like I said I gotta go." I say and I walk out the door.

TIME SKIP

"BABE I'M HOMEEEEEE!!!!" I scream out laughing.

"Y/N your so fucking loud!" Ivan says laughing.

"My baby is here!" Emilio screams and he picks me up spinning me around.

"I'm dizzy." I say and Emilio puts me down.

"Okay well you need to get ready cause we are going to Ariana Grande remember?" he says.

"Of course I remember." I say as I kiss him on the cheek and head upstairs to get ready.

I get changed into an oversized Ariana Grande merch hoodie and black thigh high boots.

I go downstairs and see Emilio already dressed on his phone.

"Ready to go baby girl?" Emilio asks looking up from his phone.

"Yeah lets go." I say smiling and we go to the car.

AT THE CONCERT

Ariana is singing Leave Me Lonely and I'm singing along having a great time until I notice them. My old family. Team 10.

"Emi..." I say and Emilio looks over to them.

"I'm going to beat his ass." Emilio says and I look at his hands to see them in fists.

"Emilio don't. He's not worth it." I say trying to calm him down.

"Hey Y/N and Emilio." Jake says to us.

"Y/N can I talk to you?" Jake asks.

"No you can't talk to her asshole!" Emilio says.

"Emi it's okay I'll be back in 5 minutes." I say then Jake and I go somewhere quiet.

"Y/N I know that Tessa told you that I still love you. I just wanted to say it's true..." he says looking down.

"Yeah well Jake I don't love you." I say and Jake slams me against the wall and starts kissing me.

"Y/N?" Emilio says.

"Emilio it's not what it looks like. He forced himself on me." I say crying.

"I don't believe you!" Emilio yells and runs away.

"Your a fucking asshole Jake!" I yell and I slap him.

I then try to chase after Emilio. But it's too late... he's gone.