Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored

Your POV

I walk into the party wearing a tight black dress with a pair of nude heels.

"Well if it isn't Y/N Y/L/N." a voice says behind me and when I turn around I immediately see Logan Paul.

"Wow Logan Paul, surprised you still remember me since you're such a big star now." I say with a laugh.

"Come on, how could I forget a pretty face like yours?" he replies.

"You're forgetting my loveable personality." I grin.

"Yes yes of course. Well I want you to meet my brother, I think you'd both get a long really well. But not too well hopefully, he kind of has a girlfriend." Logan says.

"I'll try not to fall for the Paul charm too fast, I mean it's worked till now." I laugh and he punches my arm playfully.

He walks me over to a blonde boy standing next to a girl with blondish brownish hair.

"Brother Jake!" Logan yells and the blonde boy turned around.

Fuck I didn't expect him to be THIS good looking.

"Logan. Who's your friend and how much are you paying her?" Jake says with a laugh.

"This is Y/N and I'm not paying her anything. In fact she is an influencer just like us." Logan replies.

"Well this is my girlfriend, Erika." Jake says and Erika hugs me.

"Nice to meet you." she says with a smile.

"I love your hair." I say with a fake smile.

But I only hate on her cause I want you.

"Actually Y/N, do you think we could talk privately about maybe you joining Team 10?" Jake asks looking me up and down.

"Yes for sure." I smirk.

"Alright Logan keep Erika company or something." Jake says as we leave.

We walk into a bedroom and Jake sits on the bed. I walk over to him and stand in front of him.

"Break up with your girlfriend, I'm bored." I say before I sit on his lap and kiss him.