In My Head

But it was all in my head 💭

~

Your POV

This is the case always. Thinking of someone differently then they are. If anyone is looking for a definition into anyone I've had feelings for then that definitely is it. The truth is, even if you are best friends with someone, even if you know them so well, they can still hurt you. Sometimes it's all in your head.

"Y/N?" Jake says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Jake." I sigh.

"Look, I know I hurt you and I'm so sorry. I honestly just don't know what else to say."

"My imaginations too creative, they see demon, I see angel." I mumble.

"What?" He asks confused.

"It's an Ariana Grande song, I've been listening to it on repeat." I answer.

"You only listen to a song on repeat if it really means something to you." He says.

"Yeah that's true... it was all in my head. Us. It wasn't what I thought it was."

"Come on don't say that..." He grabs a hold of my hand but I pull away.

"It's the truth. I gave you everything of me but it still wasn't enough for you and I'm sitting here thinking it's my fault when it's not, it's your fault." I say angrily.

"I'm sorry."

"Stop fucking saying you're sorry! You don't mean it!" I cry.

"I do, I really do Y/N." He says his eyes tearing up.

"No you don't!" I yell standing up, tears now streaming down my face.

He grabs me and holds me tightly while I try to get out of his grip.

"Just give in, we both really need this right now." He whispers and he's right.

Even if he's not exactly who I thought he was, he's the one for me.