Prologue

Prologue

"Okay Ariam. We'll be back shortly. Stay with Uncle Ben, Tina, and Adam."

"Okay Daddy. I'll be a good little girl."

Toby smiled as he ruffled up Ariam's long hair that looked just like his. You were married to Toby and had 2 daughters. Ariam looked just like her father, except with longer brown hair and wider dark brown eyes. She still had the pale skin and twitching like Toby. She was only 4 years old. But Tina was only 4 months old, with darker brown hair, lighter brown eyes, and skin that wasn't as pale as Toby's. She couldn't feel pain like her dad. You wondered if Ben could handle taking care of your children for a few hours when he has a bit of trouble looking after his own son Adam, who was older than Tina by a week. Adam had his father's blond hair, elf like ears, and black eyes with red pupils. Sure, Ben wasn't actually your daughters' uncle, but you liked to pretend. Plus he was a close friend.

"Soooooo... How long will you guys be?"

"Don't worry Ben. We'll be home in 2 hours at the least."

"Okay (Y/N)."

You waved goodbye to the children as Ariam ran up to hug you. You gave her a kiss on her forehead as you and Toby left the mansion. You were on a mission to scout out the forest. You agreed to that because, even though you killed her, it's best to see if Clocky is hiding. Then you and Toby were going to kill the people at a grocery store. So yeah. You'll be having a pretty busy day. However, there was something on your mind that kept bugging you. Toby saw this and stopped.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?"

"Yeah. I think so. I've been having nightmares recently. They've been bugging me."

"Oh. What are they about?"

"It's hard to explain. A lot goes on in the nightmare. Plus that isn't something I'd like to talk about."

"I see."

Just out of the corner of your eye, you saw something dart from a tree to a bush. You stopped and grabbed Toby's hand and approaches the bush. You looked and nothing was there. You shrugged your shoulders and walked away, thinking it was nothing. But that nagging voice in your head told you that there was something there. That you did see something.

And that it must've been important.

----------------------------------------------

You like it so far? Since I'm working on other projects, the chapters will be a bit slow. But as long as you get the chapters, you has smiley face. SMILEY FACE!! XD

~Miss Megaheart