Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Still in your pyjamas, you snuck out of your room and down the stairs. You sighed as you walked into the living room and sat down to watch some TV. There was almost nothing on. Nothing interesting anyways. You got up and went into the kitchen to get a snack. You were the only one awake, since it was around midnight. You couldn't get any sleep because of that stupid nightmare with Clocky. You grabbed a bowl, a banana, hot fudge, sprinkles, some candies, a knife, and some vanilla ice cream. You made yourself an ice cream sundae and ate it while you watched someone do a narration of your creepypasta on YouTube.

'Ugh. It's late. I should be in bed. But I can't deal with nightmares. I'll watch a few more videos and finish my sundae. Then I'll go to bed.'

After you finished your sundae and finished the video, you heard someone coming down the stairs. You looked and saw Ben float into the kitchen. He didn't even notice you sitting at the table. He opened the freezer and grabbed a banana popsicle. He opened it up and floated to the table. He stopped and looked at you. You looked at him. He looked at the bowl, then back at you.

"I see we had the same plans. Sorta."

"Yep. Except I came down here cause I can't sleep because of nightmares. Why'd you come down here?"

"Well (Y/N). I've been craving popsicles for awhile. I can't sleep for some reason because I have a feeling that the moment I fall asleep, Adam is gonna wake up and start his little hissy fit."

"Yeah."

The two of you sat in silence while Ben ate his popsicle and you browsed YouTube. Ben yawned and tapped your shoulder.

"You going to bed. Might as well because I am and it's pretty late."

You nodded as you got up and followed Ben as the two of you walked up the stairs. Ben waved goodnight as he went into his room and you went into yours. Toby was sitting up in the bed, looking in your direction.

"Why are you up so late?" he yawned as you got under the covers.

"Can't sleep."

"(Y/N). I know you're afraid. But come on. At least try."

You nodded as you snuggled closer to Toby, wrapping your arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around your waist. He kissed you gently. You parted and rested your head on his chest, listening to the slow and steady beat of his heart. Feeling his chest rise and fall with each breath he took. His heart beat would often calm you down. This was one of those times due to how you fell asleep soon after that. You thought about your children. How they would become great creepypastas one day. This made the nightmares stay away for the night. But you knew that this wouldn't happen again.