Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Ya see? He ain't that bad. Adam actually used to spit food he didn't like in others' faces. He got over that." Ben explained as he handed Adam to Clocky. Adam giggled as he held his mother's finger. You smiled. It was a good thing Clocky changed and was now helping out with Adam. It also seemed her and Ben were getting along. You were snapped out of your thoughts by Toby.

"Hey (Y/N)? Can I tall to you?"

"Of course pancake."

Toby led you to another room. He closed the door. He sighed.

"Have you ever considered... you know..."

"What?"

"... That you and Lost might be related?"

Silence filled the room. You thought about it for a while. Your head started to hurt. A flashback perhaps? When you were a baby?

~Flashback to 1st b-day~

You were with a little boy who appeared to be a year older than you. He had black hair, pale skin, and bright blue eyes. He was rather quiet.

"H-Happy birfday (Y/N). D-Dat means y-yer a year o-old, little s-sister."

You heard your mother call out for him.

"Silver! Pokemon is on!"

The boy known as Silver smiled as he ran to the living room. You crawled down the hall until you found your supposed brother. He smiled as you crawled next to him and looked at the TV.

"D-Dats Ash Ketchum. H-He's a good guy. And dats his p-pokemon Pikachu."

You giggled when you heard Pikachu's high pitched voice go "pika pi". The 2 of you sat together and watched cartoons for a while. Silver got up and ran to his room and came back with some sort of device and a very small piece of plastic.

"Dis is a G-Gameboy C-Colour. And dis is a Pokemon Silver game. D-Daddy used to play dis, but h-he lets me p-play sometimes."

He played for a bit and you watch Pikachu and Ash fight another little animal thingy that Silver said was a Pokemon.

~2 hours later~

You were in the car with your family. You watched as your dad took Silver out of the car and mother get ot of her seat. There were nothing but trees around you. Your dad had a sharp thingy and cut off his legs and arms, red stuff going everywhere.

"Looks like you ain't catching 'em all. Now I don't need that bratty son of mine who only plays and watches Pokemon." your mom said before putting another one of the sharp things in Silver's chest. He left Silver there and you all went home, you whimpering slightly at the fact Silver wasn't at your side.

~Reality~

"Gah!" you yelped slightly. Toby looked worried.

"Are you okay (Y/N)? What happened?"

"A flashback. I think you're right about Silver. I think he is my brother."

"How do you know that?"

......... Silence filled the room again. Only what you said made the situation more sinister.

"I watched as our parents killed him..."

----------------------------------------------

As Lumpy Space Princess would say, "Oh my glob you guys. Drama bomb!" Yep. You're Lost Silver's long lost sister. (See what I did there?) The reason I made Little Lost Silver say that stuff was because I wanted it to seem like a 2 year old is actually talking. You know, since they have a hard time pronouncing things correctly.

~Miss Megaheart