Chapter 10

(You guys are probably gonna be mad, but I have to end this story here. I'm sorry, I just feel pressured and I have literally no inspiration anymore for this story. But to be honest, Reader-Chan will not come back in this story.)

"Daddy Daddy!!" Tina cried as she ran to Toby. He looked down at the little girl.

"What is it Tina?" he asked.

"I can turn my eyes black and make unknowns appear!" Tina said. She clapped her hand and closed her eyes. She opened them, revealing black eyes with blood red pupils. Then unknowns appeared from thin air, the unknowns looking like they spelt "T I N A". Toby was astonished.

"How did you do that?!"

"Uncle Silver taught me!" Tina said as she clapped her hands and closed her eyes again, eyes returning to normal and unknowns disappearing into thin air. Toby smiled.

"Well tell him I thought it was awesome. Also, did you hear that we're getting a new creepypasta?"

"No I didn't. What's their name?"

"I think it was Sinister Charlotte," Toby answered. Suddenly, someone popped out from the kitchen cupboard.

"BOO!!!!" It was a girl. Her hair was long and brown, the same colour as her eyes. She wore a black hoodie, black leggings, blue jeans skirt, and brown sneakers. She had the exact same mouth guard/scarf Toby had that covered her mouth, and her blue goggles sat on the top of her head.

"Heyo! I'm Charlotte. Sinister Charlotte," she said as she crawled out of the cupboard.

"Well, hello there, may I ask why you're in the cupboard?"

"That Ben guy told me to hide here and scare people. Who are you guys?"

"I'm Ticci Toby and this is my daughter Tina," Toby replied. Charlotte smiled.

"Hi Tina! How's it going?" Charlotte asked. Tina grew a bit shy around the new girl and stood a bit closer to her father. Charlotte gave a confused look, but shrugged it off. Charlotte was like that too.

"Well, I'll see you guys later," she said. But Toby stopped her.

"Wait! Did you see my other daughter? Long hair, dark brown eyes, pale skin..." Toby kept describing her.

"Umm... Oh, yeah! I bumped into a girl who looks a bit younger than me when I first came inside. I think she said something about meeting someone important," Charlotte told Toby. (Remember, Ariam is basically 13 and Sinister is 16. Very very small age gap) He sighed. He turned to Ben.

"Can you track down where Ariam is?" Toby asked Ben.

"She's at the park," Ben said instantly. Toby grabbed his hatchets and left, Sinister and Tina following.

-Timeskip to le park-

"Today has been awesome Ariam. Sorry about my crazy mom."

"Oh don't worry. My dad is crazier. Trust me Drake."

The conversation lingered on. Eventually, Drake stopped talking and looked into Ariam's eyes. They stared at each other until Drake leaned towards Ariam's face. Toby was just about to jump out of the bush he was in when suddenly, Ariam stabbed Drake in the heart. He was in utter shock, both Drake and Toby. Ariam pulled the knife out and slit his throat.

"Sweet dreams, my love," she said as she kicked him aside. She turned to the bush.

"I know you guys were there the whole time. To be honest, I used him to figure out my killing ways. I date a boy for a bit, and when we are about to kiss, I stab his heart and slit his throat, then say 'Sweet dreams, my love' to them. I think I will be known as the heart breaker," Ariam explained as everyone got out of their hiding spot. Toby approached his daughter, then hugged her.

"I'm so sorry sweetheart for yelling at you. I shouldn't have acted that way," Toby told her.

"No daddy, I should be the sorry one. I shouldn't have said that about mom," Ariam said, tearing up a bit. Toby kissed the top of her head.

"It's okay sweetie. And, I'm proud of you, and I bet mom is too." Ariam looked up to her father.

"Do you really mean it?"

"Yes Ariam. We always have been. You too Tina. I bet your mother would've been amazed to see your new ability," Toby said.

"Yay!" Tina cheered.

You smiled as you peered down upon your family. You were indeed proud of them. You looked over to Zalgo, who had been sitting beside you.

"Those are my little sugar and spice girls. And that is my pancake king husband."

"I see them. They have grown."

"Yes they have Zalgo..." Zalgo left and you were alone. Although you may be dead, you were happy for your children.

"Keep growing children..."

THE END