Prologue

Sana POV
Wow even after watching this series for the 5th time I cannot get enough of it. Oh My. Who woud want to let go off ASR. That extra possessive and too hawt to handle attitude. Simply amazing. Oh Khushi...why are you not a little bit more stronger? Why was your character so vulnerable?Why could you not reveal things at the right time?

These were the thoughts running in my mind as I watched my favourite ISPKKND series on Hotstar yet again. Hmmm. I wish I could rectify certain errors of the show.
Ughhhh. These moments should have lasted a bit longer. Especially the kiss moments.

 Especially the kiss moments

Their cute little fights and Dhak Dhak moments were the highlight of my day

Their cute little fights and Dhak Dhak moments were the highlight of my day. But then the not so famous misunderstanding track was set in motion. And all our Arshi moments went down the hill.

God I wish I was Khushi in this scenario. I would have done my best to expose that snake Shyam. I would have shown Anjali what it means to be independent and not someone who needs a mans support everytime something bad happens.
And most importantly I would have poured all my feelings for Arnav at the right time.

Well...nothing of that sort can happen in this reality. Huhhh. A fan can only hope right?

Around 1.30am I finally found the will to give up my serial. I yawned for a while and then went to bed. However, I did not let go off my tablet. Hmmm. I will meet ASR in my dreams tonight as usual. I thought.

A few moments after I slept I woke up with a jolt. An unusual and bright beam of light flickered from my tablet. Whats going on? I felt a bit disoriented for a few seconds. I pressed the power button of my tab and then a hand pulled me into the bright beam of light....

I screamed in horror. It felt like falling into a bottomless hole. I am gonna die were my only thoughts as of now. I shut my eyes and prayed for the last time.