Stranger than Fiction!

Sana POV

About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Ipknnd was an alternative reality. Second, my dreams were a medium to this other world and I did not know what potential this unique power held. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Arnav Singh Raizada...
(Fyi...yes I copied these lines from twilight books).

Ughhh. I still have a few more hours in the real world, before its time to fall asleep. Alright focus Sana. You dont really know in which timeline you will be dragged this time. But remember one thing. Your ultimate goal is to reveal that snake Shyam's truth while simultaneously make ASR accept that he is in love with you. Yup. Perfect!!!

"SANA....have you paid the electricity bill? Goshhh this girl how many times will I have to remind you? You and your craziness for Ipkknd will someday create problems for you young lady..."
My Mom screamed from the kitchen.
Crap!!! I forgot the bills. Come on Sana...do some work in this reality. Pay for the utilities. Orelse Mom wont spare you next time. I thought to myself.
"Just a sec. I am doing it right now!!!" I shouted back.

A few hours later at 11pm...
Great its time to sleep. I will have to get a shut eye early tonight. Thats the only way to have extra hours with my Arnav. I patted my back mentally at the idea.
Slowly the tiredness and exhaustion of the disturbed night that I had took away my consciousness. I fell asleep thinking about the Raizadas.

This time when I opened my eyes, I did not go into shock. I just stood still taking in the surrounding. Trying my level best to understand the where and when of my favourite series. By analyzing my clothes and the decoration around the house one thing was sure..I was transported back from where I left off. Yup it was the next day...the day when KKG had kissed ASR as a part of completing her challenge. This means...

Wohoooooooooooooo....I get to kiss Arnav Singh Raizada!!!!!! This time its my turn....Eeeeeeeeeeeee.

I did a happy dance in my mind in anticipation of the said kiss!!!

Alright. Once thing is certain then. There are no time jumps. I will move forward normally as per the track. But I do have the ability to change the circumstances. Thats for sure. This time too I will ensure that Khushi is treated the way she deserves. Because Sana is not like her I thought.

I slowly walked towards the poolside busy with my wandering mind. But then I heard Nani calling out Khushi's name in a distressed voice.
"Areyy Khushi bitiya...zara yaha aaye..(Khushi my child come here)."
I walked to her and realized which scene this was.
"Aapke kurte ki dor khul gayi hai. Laaye hum bandh dete hain(your Kurta's thread is unknotted...lemme help you dear)."

I gasped a bit dramatically trying to follow Khushi. And then walked in ASR. Khushi must have fought with him about removing the hairband from her hair. Ughhhh. This girl misunderstood him. I smiled a little shyly at him and nodded in thank you. He looked a bit surprised but ended up smirking as usual. His naughty smirk reminded me about the return kiss. Time to play my part I thought...but then I stopped midway. Wait!! Why should I kiss him the way KKG did in the series. I will do it privately. And will also reveal my feelings for him. I am not hiding anything. A fan is a fan afterall.

Playing the part I simply thanked all family members and simply kissed Anjaliji. She deserves it. I thought. And then hugged her. She returned the hug and whispered in my ears.
"Khushiji...I have asked a really good contact of mine to start the investigation against your fiance Shyam. I promise I wont spare him for betraying you like that."
I smiled in return. Saying less was better. No need to reveal everything to everyone right now.

And then in a while I left the poolside only to go to the kitchen which seemed empty right now. Perfect place for mine and ASRs private talk I thought. On my way I saw from the corner of my eye Arnav Singh Raizada was stalking me. Wowie. Cherry on the top.
"Khushi..." he called softly. I turned my head a little in acknowlegement but did not stop walking till I stood in the kitchen.
"Yes Arnavji..." I replied in the same tone.

As I turned around to face him I found myself against the kitchen wall while Arnav Singh Raizada slowly and calculatively like a panther walked towards me. He caged me with his arms, making it difficult for me to breath. So close yet so far...hmmm. Arnav my baby you are all mine. I sighed deeply in satisfaction.

"Khushi....last night on the phone you said something remember. And now I want to know more about it. And also, you need to return something to me..dont you think so?" His husky voice reached my over-sensitive ears, making me shiver with delight.

Time to man up!!! Sana show him the real you. I thought. Come on. Dont think. Just feel.
I brought my hand to his face. His eyesbrows practically touched his forehead in shock. Hehehe. Be prepared Raizadaji. His eyes reflected surprise yet anticipation and excitement. Enjoying the look on his face I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek with a smack.

For a moment he only blinked at me. I guess I can proudly say that I am the first to make ASR all stupified.
"Whatever I said is true. Just because you dont say anything does not mean that I am an idiot. Arnavji something happened. That day in Sheesh Mahal...when i fell in your arms...I felt it. Our continuous and unexpected meetings were not meaningless too. Cannot you accept the truth for once? Cannot you be so ruthless and admit that there is a connection between us?Diwali night...could have been very different than what it turned out to be. Why is it so difficult for you? Admitting whats inside our heart also gives us a sense of relief and not just vulnerability. Why the jealously with Nanheji? For once accept whats here inside your heart." I said rubbing my other hand on his chest.

He said nothing. However the door to his soul - his chocolate eyes were gleaming with an unknown emotion...maybe love.
"Khushi. If I accept it then.." he said in a slightly rough and passionate tone.
"You will realize that the other person also feels the same for you. Maybe this person is simply waiting for you..." Saying so I moved away from his hold. Alas but Sexy Raizada had other plans making me hyperventilate with euphoria. Haaaaaye.

His hold tightened and I found myself in his embrace.

OMG

OMG

OMG...

Huggie Buggie from ASR.

I LOVE IT...I LOVE IT.

In return I too responded with the same enthusiasm. And thats when I noticed that ugly good for nothing Shyam Manohar Jha glaring at me and Arnavji. Hmmm. Super. I thought. With a determined look I gave him my death stare and kissed Arnav Singh Raizada on his neck a little too hard making him gasp in surprise. While Shyam looked absolutely disgusted at my behavior.

Hahhh. Enjoy Mongrel. I patted my back mentally. He kept glaring at me but I never lifted my lips from my Arnie till the snake left the living room in disgust.

I wanted to dance in enthusiasm watching Jha's disappointment. I left Arnavji's embrace abruptly thinking its about time that I give Shyam a wash down.

With a firm mind I tried to follow him, when I felt a hard and strong arm on my stomach. Before I could even grasp what was happening ASR pulled me to his solid frame. I became all breathless with his move.

Another hand came towards my ear. Slowly he removed all my hair to one side..leaving my shoulder and neck bare for him. Uh oh!
I felt his breath all over my collar bone.
"Khushi Kumari Gupta...do you know what you just did? You marked me. I am carrying a love bite from you...and the same will apply to you as well. Let me make things crystal clear for NK too."
And then I felt him kissing my shoulder and neck repeatedly. His hard smooches left me in a jittering mess.
"Arnavji..." I sighed. Seconds turned into minutes. I was turning red with every moment.

"Khushiji.." I heard Anjaliji's voice from a distance.

I gasped and then ASR stopped teasing me. Painstaking slowly he ended his torture and then walked backwards to leave the kitchen.  His gaze never leaving mine. And this time they were sparkling with pride.

I stood there for very long. Anjali came and asked me what was wrong. But I just stood shell shocked. Trying to understand what happened between us.

OH MY GOODNESS!