Kiss Of Love OS

Khushi POV

And then everything was silent. I opened my eyes to look around....

OH MY GOD...

I was standing in the Raizada House to be exact. A wedding function was going on in hustle bustle. And a mirror stood in front of me. I touched my face only to see Khushi Kumari Gupta touching her face. My reflection was not of my own but of Khushi's....

HAWWWWWWWWWWW

Is this some sort of a JOKE!!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON...

I PINCHED MY ARM AGAIN AND AGAIN TO WAKE UP....BUT REALIZED PRETTY SOON THAT I HAD LANDED IN THE WORLD OF Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon....

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

O.M.G.

WAIT WHAT AM I WEARING?!?!?

This is the pink and white dress. Khushi's anarkali suit which she wore when Arnav Singh Raizada KISSED HER!!!!

AM I ABOUT TO RECEIVE MY ASR'S KISS?!?

I was really busy trying to accept this alternative reality when ASR's sister Anjaliji called me...

"Khushiji...I forgot the gold bangles which we were supposed to give to your Jeeji. Can you please get them for me from Chotte's room?"
Anjaliji asked with a smile.

Oh My Goodness...

This means that once I go to Arnavs room then I will get his kiss. Perfect. I am so delighted. WOWIE...
OH..K. CALM DOWN SANA. Dont stand so still act like Khushi and agree with Anjaliji.

"Sure Anjaliji. I will just get them."

I walked casually upstairs to ASRs room. But currently I was dancing with JOY!!

Come on Sana. Act like Khushi.

I quickly walked inside his room to grab the black box and then purposely banged at the poolside door. Creating the same accident that made the gold bangle drop itself into the pool.

Slowly and with precise moves I made my way to the poolside and then tried to pick up the gold ornament. After the second try when I went for the third....dark hand grabbed it for me.

I turned to my right and almost gasped with the proximity. Hawttie Singh Raizada is so close to me. Oh my god!!

"How much ever you want....you cannot do all the things by yourself Khushi Kumari Gupta." He repeated the same words.
I tried to remember Khushi's words. Ahhh. Yup.

"No....I can do it." I stuttered like her.

"You cannot Khushi." He said huskily as we both held the bangle from each side.

And then came the moment for which I was waiting desperately.

We stood up and I walked away with the bangle. Only to be stopped by him...as he held my dupatta in a tight grip.

I turned back and even though I had witnessed this scene end no. of times...still I gasped watching his hypnotic eyes gazing directly at me.

"What are you doing? Leave my dupatta.." I muttered.

"You can do anything right...then get the dupatta away from my hold by yourself." He said with a lift of his eyebrow.

"Yes I can." I said again.

He pulled me to himself with a few tugs. And then asked me again as per his line...
"You can do anything right.." Yup anything for you sweetipie. I thought.