1

"N! N, N, N, N, N!" Tae-won yelled, running up to me.

She was wearing the usual uniform, black slacks and a tight blue shirt, and she had her normal running on. Her hair done like normal, she had a bobby pin that pull back the left part of her hair.

"Guess what." She said, smirking. "What?" I asked. "We solved another crime!" She yelled holding out about a few stacks of paper.

"Paperwork?" I asked. "Yup. Don't worry though, I'll help you with it." She said, smirking.

Taewon. She's always been someone to me. She's bright, thoughtful, and clever.

"Soooo... we won't have a case for a awhile or so I'm hoping." She said.

I just stared at her. I could tell she was blushing but the look in her eyes, her eyes were shining.

"N? Earth to N. N?" I quickly snapped out of staring at her.

"Oh, um... sorry, just, I was just daydreaming." I said. "Yea... just you were staring at me." From her tone she felt scared. "Sorry." I said.

We both heard the phone ring. The phone in between our desks.

"Race ya." Taewon mumbled but I heard her perfectly fine.

She quickly bolted and so did I. I actually thought I was going to win this time but I still lost.

Taewon quickly picked up the phone.

"Hello, this is Detective Min speaking." "Oh, okay." "Alright Detective Cha and I'll be there." She said ending the call.

"Its a another case." She said, I nodded. "Alright, then, let's go." I said.

××××××××××

"The body was found around, 6am but the expected death was 11pm." Dr. Jin said flipping through a few pages.

Dr. Jin gave Taewon two pairs of gloves. Taewon smirked at me and tossed the other pair of gloves at me. I caught the gloves and put them on asap.

"Um.... it looks like, the killer is a male. The wound is made big like the killer was mad at this person." Taewon said poking around the main wound.

"It looks like a knife wound." I said. "It does." Taewon agreed with me.

She's so happy, and fun the first minute and can be serious and calm the next.

"Um.... the suspect, must've had duck tape with them cause the victims mouth is taped, her wrists are tied together and so are her legs." Taewon said.

"Did we check what was in the victim's bag?" I asked.

"Um... no not yet. But you can check." Officer Kim said tossing me the bag.

I sat down on the ground and unzipped her bag. I reached my hand inside and grabbed the first thing I felt on my hands.

I pulled it out it was her cellphone. I turned it on it was at 67%. I swiped up and saw that there was 2 missed calls.

I clicked on it. Her last call was at 10:47pm and it was from Kennie.

"Ken? My Ken?" I asked myself. I do know Ken was hanging out with this one girl. Crap, what's her name?

Yeo Nana.

"Did we get a victim name?" I asked. "No, but we're planning on one." Dr. Jin said.

I looked through her phone even more. Kennie called her twice. Okay. Photos.

Pictures of cats. And a picture of the victim and.... Ken?!?!

So it is her. Yeo Nana. Ken is going to be heartbroken. I can't tell him.

I dug up in her bag even more. This bag does look familiar.

I'm looking for her wallet. Driver license. Is what I'm mainly looking for.

I felt something that did feel like a wallet. I pulled it out and it was a wallet.

It had red leather which I'm guessing is really expensive. The brand is Holly Perfect. Pretty expensive brand.

I opened up her wallet and saw a credit card, a few dollars, a folded up piece of paper and a picture of her and Ken again.

"Its sad to see this is how Ken and Nana end." I sighed.

Driver license.

I pulled out a worn out really light blue card. Driver license.

Name is Yeo Nana, date of birth is 5/28/1992. That's sad she's the same age as Ken.

"Here look at this." I said giving Dr. Jin the driver license.

××××××××××

"Wait, so this case is Ken's girlfriend?" Taewon asked.

"Yea... I have to tell him but he'll be so heartbroken." I said.

"I was going to say that I'll tell him but I think it's better that you tell him rather then me." She said. I nodded and sighed. 

"Your right. But, he'll be so heartbroken." I said.

Taewon sighed. "We'll find the killer." She mumbled. 

"We will."