2

I walked towards the front door. I took out my keys and unlocked the door.

I opened the door slowly and saw that the tv was on, it might be Hongbin. I looked over and saw that it was Ken. And it was on the news.

"Poor Ken." I mumbled. I walked closer to him and he was sleeping with dried up tears on his cheeks. He was hugging a pillow pretty tightly cause I tried to pull it off of him.

I guess he probably knows about it now. I grabbed the tv remote and turned it off.

I walked upstairs and saw a door cracked opened. I was Hongbin's room. I sighed and walked towards it. I gave the door a soft knock.

"Come in." Hongbin sighed.

I opened the door and saw Hongbin just on his computer.

"Is, Ken asleep?" He asked. "Yea.... I guess he knows now then." I said as Hongbin nodded.

"He found out around 12 pm. And he has been morning since." He said. "I, have to find the killer. For Ken." I said. "You sure? It looks like Taewon is step ahead of you." Hongbin said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"She came over and asked a few questions about Nana." He said. "Taewon? Are you just saying tha-" My phone cut me off by ringing.

I quickly took out my phone and saw that it was Taewon. I answered her call.

"What's up Taewon?" I asked her. "Um.... N. About Yeo Nana, Ken's heartbroken about it, I could barely get anything out of him but he mostly kept saying that he heard a scream at the end of his call. Do you remember what time Ken called her?" She asked. "Um.... It was 10:47 I think." I said. "Really? Pretty reasonable." She murmured. Sounded like she was talking to someone else or herself she does tend to do that.

"Um... can we meet at the coffee shop you know the one we first decided to meet at." She asked "Yea." I fix my hair in the mirror in Hongbin's room. "Well, can we meet around.... um.... is 9 a good time for you?" She asked. "Yea... why?" I asked. "I just want to talk about some stuff." She said.

"Okay than." I said. "Well, bye." I said. "Bye N, Love you." She said. "Love you too, Taewon." I said. She ended the call before I could even take the phone off my ear.

"I hope you two get married someday, you two make the perfect couple." Hongbin said.

"She'll probably find someone better than me." I sighed. "Hmm.... maybe someday I'll marry my computer." Hongbin mumbled.

"Haha, very funny. I pretty sure your parents pictured you marrying a girl that you like not a computer you bought." I said. "Whatever." He sighed.

"Anyway, I'm going to sleep. I have a meeting with Taewon in the morning." I said getting up and walking out of the room.

I walked across from Hongbin's room and into mine. I turned on the light and set down my phone. I sighed as I walked back to the light switch and hopped into bed.

××××××××××

I heard a soft knock on the door that for some reason some me up.

"What is it?" I mumbled trying to block the sunlight coming from my window.

"Taewon's here..." I heard a depressed Ken say from the other side of my door.

"Taewon? What time is it?" I asked. "Um.... time for you to get up." I heard a annoyed Taewon come from the other side of the door.

I sighed as I got up and quickly changed, into some nice clothes as I didn't think we would be working today. I picked out a sweatshirt that said loner on and a pair of jeans, I slip on my normal shoes that I use for work.

I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth.

I grabbed my phone and saw that it was at 89% and it was 9:57.

Huh... no wonder Taewon is so annoyed with me.

I opened the door and saw that Taewon was looking around the house and Ken he seemed, depressed and gloomy.

"Where's Hongbin?" I asked. "Hongbin? He's asleep, at the computer, again" Ken sighed.

"Okay..." I sighed. "So, um... can we go?" Taewon asked. "Yea, yea." I said, fixing my hair.